Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
moving_in_soon

Which 4-ring Gas Hob W Glass?

Sorry to start a new thread... I've read through some of the threads (some are too long since I haven't been following from the beginning) and tried searching but can anyone point me in the right direction please?

I am looking for a 4-ring gas hob with tempered glass top.

I was looking at Electrolux but that was 3-ring and after cooking this evening's meal, have decided I'd better get 4 rings. I can have up to 90cm wide hob.

I'm looking for mid-high end since I cook a lot and don't mind spending a bit for a good hob.

Many thanks in advance.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bosch have one but I'm not sure if it's readily available or not. Try phoning their customer service to enquire. They are really helpful.

Otherwise you can consider the Rinnai 3CG which has 3 burners (but probably you won't need to use all 4 at once anyway). The Rinnai has good reviews for wok frying due to their inner flame technology. You can read abt it on the Rinnai Malaysia website (has more details than the SG website).

Bosch have one but I'm not sure if it's readily available or not. Try phoning their customer service to enquire. They are really helpful.

Otherwise you can consider the Rinnai 3CG which has 3 burners (but probably you won't need to use all 4 at once anyway). The Rinnai has good reviews for wok frying due to their inner flame technology. You can read abt it on the Rinnai Malaysia website (has more details than the SG website).

Hi ugoh. Thanks for your reply but the Rinnai is 3-rings, I really do need 4 (sometimes!). Went for de dietrich, 4-rings in the end. Only one I could find. Thanks anyway.

Is the De Dietrich one 60cm in width? Did you consider that it might not be wide enough when you have a wok on it to use the other burners? If you are having more than 2 burners and one is for wok use, it is better to get an 800 to 900 wide hob. Go to the shop and put a wok on it and see if it's workable to use the other rings.

I have a 900mm wide hob with 4 burners and seldom use all 4 at the same time.

Is the De Dietrich one 60cm in width? Did you consider that it might not be wide enough when you have a wok on it to use the other burners? If you are having more than 2 burners and one is for wok use, it is better to get an 800 to 900 wide hob. Go to the shop and put a wok on it and see if it's workable to use the other rings.

I have a 900mm wide hob with 4 burners and seldom use all 4 at the same time.

Yes, 60cm cut-out but 65cm width. No, probably can't put a wok on there and use other burners but then I don't have a wok and do my stir-frying in regular frying pans or saucepans! ;)

Thanks!

hi.

are you looking at glass panel or stainless stain?

2cg for glass panel is nice, 2fva for stainless stain.

i will pm u details for the model later on.

if u are also looking at diff brands, i also carry them

cheers

jerome