Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hpoo

My Small Cosy Corner @ Woodlands

This is my first choice...Don't worry lah... It's a good choice.. But I switched to Hitachi fridge cos it's cheaper... $3K for 1 fridge is over budget for most ... Don't have to regret wan... it's for the same purpose; Storing of food and drink ... :D

Huh?? Your hitachi fridge is cheaper than this? Mine quite ex leh.... Mine also hitachi... Similar to yours.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Huh?? Your hitachi fridge is cheaper than this? Mine quite ex leh.... Mine also hitachi... Similar to yours.

Yah loh... Everjoint quoted me $1200plus ... can't remember exact...so cheaper than samsung one rite?

Yah loh... Everjoint quoted me $1200plus ... can't remember exact...so cheaper than samsung one rite?

I got this Samsung fridge at a special discount, only cost me S$1.2k, heehee =)

friends78 = u r right! 3k for a fridge is really over budget for most and the usage is the same = storing of food & drinks! u make my day, thanks :yamseng:

Carpentry work for dinning table & feature wall for bombshelter done! now waiting for solid top to be install this saturday ...

iphone0064.jpg

iphone0054.jpg

iphone0043.jpg

The round kitchen table looks nice! It's also safer for kids cos it has no sharp edges.

Thanks! That's my concern too when we were thinking how the customised dinning table should be :notti:

I got this Samsung fridge at a special discount, only cost me S$1.2k, heehee =)

friends78 = u r right! 3k for a fridge is really over budget for most and the usage is the same = storing of food & drinks! u make my day, thanks :yamseng:

So both fridges abt the same price then... Hehe... Good for both of you!!

Curtains

After reading so many good comments on Mr Chew in renotalk, I decided to engage Mr Chew for my roller blinds & day/night curtain. But when i call him on Tues, he told me he's got too many jobs on-hand so earliest can only meetup 2 wks later, and if i want to meet on wkends, then only end-april T.T

No choice liao, cos i really cant wait that long so i asked my colleagues to recommend me hers - Golden Leaf Curtains located @ Blk 88 Whampoa. They were able to provide no obligation meetups for quotations and over the phone, the estimated cost was similar to what Mr Chew quoted. So I arranged to meet with their installer - Ken, on Sat (which is today), at 12pm.

Ken was at my place earlier than our meetup time but he didnt call to rush me, just sit outside & waited patiently for me. And when i reached, i was so engrossed with my discussion with the contractor that i didnt even realised his existance :bangwall:

But he remains cool and only came up to me when my discussion with contractor ends! I figure he waited at least 20-30 mins for me bah, but he was still as patience and always had a smile on his face. :thumbs up:

I wanted roller blinds in all 3 rooms but wasnt sure if i should go for vertical blinds or day/night curtains for my living hall. Ken was v.patience with my queries & did his atmost to explain/help. I was very impressed with his friendly-ness & helpfulness. I had always tot curtain-selection would have killed thousands of my brain cells but everything went on smoothly, and deal closed in an hour! :good:

Will post pics & more info when roller blinds & day/night curtains are installed on 20 Apr ;)

Curtains

After reading so many good comments on Mr Chew in renotalk, I decided to engage Mr Chew for my roller blinds & day/night curtain. But when i call him on Tues, he told me he's got too many jobs on-hand so earliest can only meetup 2 wks later, and if i want to meet on wkends, then only end-april T.T

No choice liao, cos i really cant wait that long so i asked my colleagues to recommend me hers - Golden Leaf Curtains located @ Blk 88 Whampoa. They were able to provide no obligation meetups for quotations and over the phone, the estimated cost was similar to what Mr Chew quoted. So I arranged to meet with their installer - Ken, on Sat (which is today), at 12pm.

Ken was at my place earlier than our meetup time but he didnt call to rush me, just sit outside & waited patiently for me. And when i reached, i was so engrossed with my discussion with the contractor that i didnt even realised his existance :bangwall:

But he remains cool and only came up to me when my discussion with contractor ends! I figure he waited at least 20-30 mins for me bah, but he was still as patience and always had a smile on his face. :thumbs up:

I wanted roller blinds in all 3 rooms but wasnt sure if i should go for vertical blinds or day/night curtains for my living hall. Ken was v.patience with my queries & did his atmost to explain/help. I was very impressed with his friendly-ness & helpfulness. I had always tot curtain-selection would have killed thousands of my brain cells but everything went on smoothly, and deal closed in an hour! :good:

Will post pics & more info when roller blinds & day/night curtains are installed on 20 Apr ;)

I took 2 hours at the shop to choose all curtains.... but my pricing came up to quite a lot. haiz....

i think next time will do in melaka instead. it was cheaper by 200-300 loh...

Went over to 'inspect' my reno progress on sat and the 1st thing contractor told me... a tile cracked when electrician tried to install new switch for my washing machine:

iphone0122.jpg

Then hubby realised the tap was installed way too high:

iphone0132.jpg

Solid top installer supposed to reach at 3-4pm on Sat but end-up, came at 8.30pm!! 8|

Still not complete yet, the installer will be coming over again tomorrow

iphone015.jpg

iphone0142.jpg

My dinning light is up !! There was some delay on this as it was not delivered to my house together with the rest of the lightings & ceiling fans.

iphone002-1.jpg