Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hpoo

My Small Cosy Corner @ Woodlands

Don't worry abt the crack on the tile. they will replace for you during the touch up.... i like your dining table.... looks good!!! :)

too bad can't see the colours of the wardrobe yet... the glass door to master toilet also cool!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Don't worry abt the crack on the tile. they will replace for you during the touch up.... i like your dining table.... looks good!!! :)

too bad can't see the colours of the wardrobe yet... the glass door to master toilet also cool!!

Just told ID abt the crack and he say will someone to replace it NEXT WEEK!! Hope i didnt hear wrongly. Reno already delay by 2 wks liao -.-"

Carpentry work should be completed by today but ytd when i went, noticed many small chips/cracks on laminates. Hope they'll be able to 'cover' it up nicely :(

Ya, i like the glass door @ master bedroom toilet also. Initally wanted to do glass door @ common toilet too, but got small kids at home so bi-fold door will be safer

Just told ID abt the crack and he say will someone to replace it NEXT WEEK!! Hope i didnt hear wrongly. Reno already delay by 2 wks liao -.-"

Carpentry work should be completed by today but ytd when i went, noticed many small chips/cracks on laminates. Hope they'll be able to 'cover' it up nicely :(

Ya, i like the glass door @ master bedroom toilet also. Initally wanted to do glass door @ common toilet too, but got small kids at home so bi-fold door will be safer

all these considered as touch up... so touch up can be done after you move in. that is what i planned to do too. move in first then only ask him to fix whatever not correct.... so don't worry on that.

Your Customised dinning table @ kitchen look great! It looks very classy

I agree! It looks fantastic!

-Ely

May_dream1 = I was thinking to settle all these 'touch-up' thingy before moving in. Since there is still a last instalment to ID, I guess it would be better to settle everything that needs to be settled before paying him the final amount & move-in lor

CutieCat & Ely = thanks for the compliment! Feel so much better now :sport-smiley-004:

My Samsun side by side fridge but start to regert buying this cos cutiecat's Hitachi fridge looks **** cool !! T.T

iphone016.jpg

Master bedroom's wardrobe (the white laminate's flowery design was totally different from what i see on the book but no choice, too late to change liao)

iphone0112.jpg

iphone013.jpg

iphone012.jpg

my boy's room (wardrobe + study table & seater)

iphone0053.jpg

iphone004.jpg

Really nice and neat arrangement and colours! May I suggest if not too late that the carpenter puts a wire channel with blaning plate into the desk tops to allow the desk lamp wire to pass nicely to the sockets under the desk, will be neater and safer for your kids this way I think.

Cheers

RMG

My Samsun side by side fridge but start to regert buying this cos cutiecat's Hitachi fridge looks **** cool !! T.T

iphone016.jpg

Her fridge nicer but more ex too.... Samsung one also nice mah!!! :)

Wah I like the dining table - very unique!

Really? Hmmm, but there's a flaw due to this dinning table lor. Difficult to explain, this wkend will go take pic and show u :(

Her fridge nicer but more ex too.... Samsung one also nice mah!!! :)

Ya, cant compare my samsung to hers... the price difference is more than 50% lor, hahaha

The price of cutiecat's fridge is similar to my system 3 inverter aircon -.-"

Ya, cant compare my samsung to hers... the price difference is more than 50% lor, hahaha

The price of cutiecat's fridge is similar to my system 3 inverter aircon -.-"

i don't want to buy so ex fridge too... hehehehe..... so i am happy with mine. :)

the higher price you pay, of course it will be nicer lah.

iphone016.jpg

This is my first choice...Don't worry lah... It's a good choice.. But I switched to Hitachi fridge cos it's cheaper... $3K for 1 fridge is over budget for most ... Don't have to regret wan... it's for the same purpose; Storing of food and drink ... :D