Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutieCat

Cozykittens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just discuss with my ID, that I wanted the cut out solid surface top from sink & hob, to use as shelve in toilet. I got the idea from fellow RT member " strawberry".but ID not sure able to do it. Say nvr do b4, they might not have small bracket, drilling might crack the tiles. ID says check for me1st. I was like?,

Just discuss with my ID, that I wanted the cut out solid surface top from sink & hob, to use as shelve in toilet. I got the idea from fellow RT member " strawberry".but ID not sure able to do it. Say nvr do b4, they might not have small bracket, drilling might crack the tiles. ID says check for me1st. I was like?,

Good idea leh.... Why I didn't think of that. If I was here when they cut it then I might want to keep that cut out piece. Haiz....

Hi May_dream1, yeah this is great idea rite? But must get someone to do for me leh.

Ask your ID loh... That's the only way...

And I like the red cabinet in your toilet.

yesterday received bad news from the air con contractor and ID... they accidentally hit the water pipes, causing leakage

They assured us and that they will rectify it. Hope everything will be alright.

opps. cos leakage? how they hit the water pipes?

As long as they rectify and dun cause delay will be fine.

So colorful! Make the place so lively! :)

so green! :P

love ur MBR color, quite soothing i thought. :)

cut water pipes???

wahh ...

rem to check to ensure its ok hor.

Esp pipes are hidden in walls de, guess will take quite abit of effort rectify it ...

Can be done easily, CutieCat. I used my granite tops cut from the sinks for my study nook in the dry kitchen - while it makes good use of the material, it also looks like it flushes better with the general decor of the kitchen. Push for it! The only thing he'll ask that you consider is if you can accept join lines if the pieces need to cut to be fitted nicely. It wasn't a problem with me at all so they went ahead immediately.

BTW, love your vibrant colours! I'd admit it's not my style because I'm more dark and twisty but it shows what a cheerful, uplifting person you must be. :) It takes someone bold to go for such loud colours! The Master bedroom looks like such a cozy retreat. Very pretty, CutieCat! Hope the reno goes smoothly for you.

- Ely

Boyblunder, chrissyyeo, Footprint, Ely1,

yeah, i like vibrant and cheerful colors, right now they are fabricating the carpentry, let wait and see how the actual will turn out

the water pipes, they fixed already so far no leakage after a few days of observation, will be tiling the walls, let hope for the next few years, i don't hv problem with it.

hafiizh

hehe, same color as ur walls!