Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutieCat

Cozykittens

Ely thanks, will keep asprin with me. Since my reno is starting, i hope everything turn out well.... my flooring done up by HDB already, i need not be crack my head to choose tiles. i love those cheery colors, it helps improve my mood. my current room at my mom 's place, i hv a very colorful wardrobe hehe, i will miss this room when i moved.

Chrissyeo yeah i m glad we all went thru all the process of choosing, it was difficult. But at the end of the day, the task was done up! Pain and Joy are part of the reno process.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I realize this neighbor has already move in, i saw the clothes hanging.

IMG_0902A.jpg

looks like new flats now are so tiny that we dun even have space to dry our clothes. Even our sellers are hanging their clothes in the corridor this way.

looks like new flats now are so tiny that we dun even have space to dry our clothes. Even our sellers are hanging their clothes in the corridor this way.

Even old flats like mine also dry at corridor leh....

wow, 4hrs spend at the ID office to choose the laminates, my head went *bonkers*

here the 3D pics.

bomb shelter feature cum shoe cabinet cum Display.Colors are ok, but i will request ID to change design

3.jpg

very nice bomb shelter feature :sport-smiley-004::yamseng::dribble:

West/May Dream, beside limited space to dry the clothes. Most of the svc yard and corridor do not hv sunlight! i worry for rainy season in nov & dec, our clothes wun be able to dry.

kobelala-stay tune i asking ID to change design for the bomb shelter feature, actually it was my idea, not sure how it will turn out?

Sis Cutiecat, staying tuned... :sport-smiley-004:

here the 3D of the toilet. Wonder the red laminates are too bold, it will either go with white or black solid surface. Design is too plain, will ask the ID to change.if u notice i hv more storage in the toilet so that i can keep the toiletries and stuff

Mastertoilet.jpg