Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CutieCat

Cozykittens

wah... u guys spent so much on the fridge! I still remember ur hubby said wan to make Cold Coke to let me drink. Wahaha. shall go disturb u both and see the fridge and test the power! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
This Hitachi Fridge (R-A6200S) i got at $3999, made in japan. It has 4 ticks, so energy saving is not bad, it comes with 6 doors,with ice making, quick freeze and a vacuum compartment.

MIJ - confirm expensive .. .. but confirm super good quality :)

This Hitachi Fridge (R-A6200S) i got at $3999, made in japan. It has 4 ticks, so energy saving is not bad, it comes with 6 doors,with ice making, quick freeze and a vacuum compartment.

Wow! That's heaps for a fridge!! Puts my Panasonic Inverter Vegerator to shame - I got mine at $1099 (with a $100 NTUC voucher) from Harvey Norman.

Yours look so much better! *sniff*

NR-BY551XS_web.jpgPicture3.png

-Ely

Wow! That's heaps for a fridge!! Puts my Panasonic Inverter Vegerator to shame - I got mine at $1099 (with a $100 NTUC voucher) from Harvey Norman.

Yours look so much better! *sniff*

NR-BY551XS_web.jpgPicture3.png

-Ely

you still can change the fridge to a nicer looking if you want to.... hehehehe...

wow, so much discussion about my Fridge! Make me pai seh leh "shy"...

i disappear a few days, cos i was sick for some days and was preparing for bridal photos shooting. Finally the shooting was done, now i can concentrate on my house now.

Just confirmed and signed with the ID, Ideal Design. Will not mention the name of the ID, as i think not very nice to mention the ID name.

need to wait 2 weeks for 3D pics. Meanwhile,i should n get more items for the house. Got lot of things,sink,tap, hob, mattress,washing machine...etc

oh ya Air con,i almost 4get!

Just confirmed and signed with the ID, Ideal Design. Will not mention the name of the ID, as i think not very nice to mention the ID name.

need to wait 2 weeks for 3D pics. Meanwhile,i should n get more items for the house. Got lot of things,sink,tap, hob, mattress,washing machine...etc

Glad to know you got your photoshoot done and chosen your ID! That's good progress! Must show pics when you get them k? :) My photoshoot is scheduled for July~

- Ely

nice! must share the wedding pics with me ok? Sure look super pretty and nice one. ;)

Enjoy the shopping! hehe

Gah, the posts were deleted, so here I am again, reiterating that:

CUTIECAT IS GOR-GEOUS!! :P Very, very pretty gowns, especially her white tulle one which makes her look like a modern day princess. I had the honour a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of the photoshoot! Can't wait to see the final pics, Cutiecat! :)

-Ely