Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

I can't believe it is slightly more than 1 year since I joined reno talk and started my home hunting....

I've made so many friends here.... and still can't bear to leave this forum.... this is the longest forum that I've ever been active in :sport-smiley-004:

Was with wife yesterday at balestier road to look at the lights there as we're thinking of replacing our bedroom light and also living track light.... :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we've both got a soft spot for lights.... kena poisoned at Lumiere by their Flos track light collection ..... again..... :o

got this for our living, will replace the existing track light....

track1.jpg

and got this track light for our bedroom

track3.jpg

track2.jpg

Hello Kobelala, you have a really nice house! i recently got a EM and i'm looking for contractors, can i please get your contractor's contact

Hi, I'm new here. Love the look of your house. I will be renovating my yishun 5-room flat. Can I have the number of your contractor and the cost. Thanks

Hi,

Can you also PM me your contractor's contact? Thanks!

Hi Valerie sorry for the late reply, I try sending you a PM but believe you box is full. Do let me know if you still need the contact, thanks for dropping in by humble blog :sport-smiley-004:

Also, I would like to share with friends who have morning sinus problem, this product :

Sharp Plasmacluster Ioniser..... somehow after using this , I find that I have less morning sinus :sport-smiley-004:

sharp.jpg

Hi Kobelala,

Nice house !! Have been a silent reader and love your white kitchen. Erm...is it diff to maintain?

Could you pm me your contractor's contact?

Also, is the FLOS tracklight using LED? It is vey swee.. ;-)

Hi Kobelala,

Nice house !! Have been a silent reader and love your white kitchen. Erm...is it diff to maintain?

Could you pm me your contractor's contact?

Also, is the FLOS tracklight using LED? It is vey swee.. ;-)

Hi Rae13, thanks for dropping by our humble t-blog.

Honestly we seldom cook so to me it is not really difficult to maintain our white kitchen. Just need a little more attention that's it. :D

I'm using Halogen for the FLOS, it gives the best effect....

u got PM ! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Kobelala

Thanks, have received your pm.

Will check out the sharp product as well as I'm having sinus too. Thanks for taking time recommend, post and share it with us;-)

Thanks, have received your pm.

Will check out the sharp product as well as I'm having sinus too. Thanks for taking time recommend, post and share it with us;-)

Hi Rae , no problem we are here to share and learn from each other, and btw welcome to Reno talk, and good luck on your upcoming reno and hope to see your t-blog soon :sport-smiley-004: