Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
msmollycoddle

Has Anyone Purchased An Aafrenz Brand Mattress?

Hello fellow Reno Talkers

I'm new to this forum, hope this is the correct place to post my query.

Recently saw the Aafrenz ad in the papers, went down to the showroom in Serangoon. One of the salespersons introduced us to the Aafrenz brand of mattress there. Supposedly it has a market in Japan because of the "actigard" patented feature that helps to eliminate odours and kill bacteria? He also told me that the mattress has a 12-year guarantee, they will replace a new one for you if yours is found to be defective.

However when I went home and did an internet search on the brand, I could not find the brand anywhere on the net, except mostly this forum.

I'm interested to find out more because the deal they advertised is very competitive, top up only $199 and they will throw in the storage bed + pillows + mattress protector. And I have a strong feeling the promo will be back again. But not sure if the bed is as good as it sounds, or am I better off sticking with the more well-known brands? Has anyone on this forum purchased the bed before? Any reviews please?

Thank you in advance! :)

Edited by msmollycoddle

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello fellow Reno Talkers

I'm new to this forum, hope this is the correct place to post my query.

Recently saw the Aafrenz ad in the papers, went down to the showroom in Serangoon. One of the salespersons introduced us to the Aafrenz brand of mattress there. Supposedly it has a market in Japan because of the "actigard" patented feature that helps to eliminate odours and kill bacteria? He also told me that the mattress has a 12-year guarantee, they will replace a new one for you if yours is found to be defective.

However when I went home and did an internet search on the brand, I could not find the brand anywhere on the net, except mostly this forum.

I'm interested to find out more because the deal they advertised is very competitive, top up only $199 and they will throw in the storage bed + pillows + mattress protector. And I have a strong feeling the promo will be back again. But not sure if the bed is as good as it sounds, or am I better off sticking with the more well-known brands? Has anyone on this forum purchased the bed before? Any reviews please?

Thank you in advance! :)

i'm no expert but i don't see how something that's even remotely popular in Japan can be absent on the net.

the brand name is also rather dodgy, i'll bet it's a local or M'sian brand.

i'm no expert but i don't see how something that's even remotely popular in Japan can be absent on the net.

the brand name is also rather dodgy, i'll bet it's a local or M'sian brand.

Thanks, guess most people haven't heard of this brand.

Thanks, guess most people haven't heard of this brand.

This company is not honest, went to Japan and check, no one has heard of this brand..none found in their mattress store too

I purchased from Aafrenz last month, and it delivered last saturday, after i sleep for a few nights, it is quite comfy and totally NO motion transfer when my husband turn around or wake up, eventhough I got no idea what is the brand and where it come from, but it still worth it lo, at the begining I felt uncertain because i got never heard of this brand, luckily it didn't dissapointed me. I bought $1799 natural latex with pocketed spring mattress with a queen bed frame, got free 450 TC Jean Perry bed sheet set as well. ;)

I purchased from Aafrenz last month, and it delivered last saturday, after i sleep for a few nights, it is quite comfy and totally NO motion transfer when my husband turn around or wake up, eventhough I got no idea what is the brand and where it come from, but it still worth it lo, at the begining I felt uncertain because i got never heard of this brand, luckily it didn't dissapointed me. I bought $1799 natural latex with pocketed spring mattress with a queen bed frame, got free 450 TC Jean Perry bed sheet set as well. ;)

I also bought a bed with them. now i'm quite worried now abt the quality delivered, hope it will good as the ones at the showroom... personally tried at the showroom before purchase and found it very good, comparable to Simmon's quality.. Any more reviews abt this brand?

LOL....................very 1st post and already ''advertising'' for Aafrenz.............

i bet you're connected to the company somehow.................. :D

Dear all, aafrenz is an oem mattress from max oil and max oil mattresses are produce in batam. The company that distributes max oil and aafrenz mattress is mattress international pte ltd. all the Japanese **** is all cock and bull story.