Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
amex

Where Can I Buy Kdk A11ys Ceiling Fans @ Wholesale Price ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anybody can provide lobang for the KDK fans and autorized KDK installers? Looking to purchase 1xv56k and 3xM11SU.

Anyone bought M11SU in M'sia, and what is the cost?

RCP in West m'sia is RM359.

My Malaysian colleague bought it from an authorised dealer in JB and was given a 10% discount off the retail price.

Any problems bringing the KDK fans into Singapore? Or need to pay GST? How big are the fans? Able to fit 1xv56k and 3xM11SU into a saloon car in one or two trips? Any problems getting an approved KDK installer to install the fan (heard that only they know how to balance the fan)?

Any problems bringing the KDK fans into Singapore? Or need to pay GST? How big are the fans? Able to fit 1xv56k and 3xM11SU into a saloon car in one or two trips? Any problems getting an approved KDK installer to install the fan (heard that only they know how to balance the fan)?

No issue, just declare and pay 7% GST.

You can check out the dimension from www.kdk.com.my.

I bought 1 x V60k, 2 x K11 (New model), 1 x KDK Wall fan and 1 x KDK desk fan. No problem fitting in Vios in one trip.

Approved KDK installer?? There is no such certification lah.. It is depending on the installer skill.

PM me for more details.

Justbought K11 baby fan from JB. RM 315 each. V56 is RM 470. V60 or Sensa 5 in Msia is RM 555.

Where/which shop in JB?

many tks

before buying from Malaysia, please be aware that they do not have the safety mark and will affect your HDB insurance if found out.

:o