Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AbbyRosita

Our Lovenest

Hi, are you going to install dryer in yout service yard? Can the dryer stack on top of the washing machine in your service yard?

Btw, are you installing City Gas Heater & dryer for your unit? If yes, how much you spend for this ?

Hi bottle!

I do not have a dryer hence cant advise u on this.

Im installing City Gas water heater though. I spent abt $128 on the unit n $60 for the installation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi bottle!

Im installing City Gas water heater though. I spent abt $128 on the unit n $60 for the installation.

Abby...

I also install the city gas heater... not that good.. take quite some time to heat up... the heat also loses easily.. it the heat kept fluctating.. cartain time when showering, it turn cold... dont really know how to rectify it..

Abby...

I also install the city gas heater... not that good.. take quite some time to heat up... the heat also loses easily.. it the heat kept fluctating.. cartain time when showering, it turn cold... dont really know how to rectify it..

I also installed city gas heater. You need some time to adjust to it.... and you need to experiment with the temp that you like and the distance between the heater to your shower plus the water pressure in your unit.

On the gas heater, there are some adjustment you can make to suit you.... it might take some time to get used to it but i am sure it can all be adjusted to your liking.

Abby...

Hihi! How old is ur gas water heater? Cos I find out the old models are not consistent as my hub family also face this prob. That's y initially he quite reluctant to get it for our new flat.

After much discussion with the cso at citygas, it only appeals to the older set n not the current ones. But I will try out once my heater is Installed. Should be by end of this week it will be installed. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Hi bottle!

For dryer part, i can help to answer, for service yard in Jade spring, we cannot stack up the dryer on top of the washer. As it was block by the metal rods to hang clothes. the only way is the put the washer and dryer separately on the floor, wic will make the svc yard smaller. this pic will make a clearer illustration.

IMG_0710.jpg

Day 11 - Gas & Electrical Works

Just went over to our unit, see quite a no. of things already done. So happy... :sport-smiley-018:

Coming week, false ceilings & painting works will be completed. Woohoo~!

DSC02167.jpg

City Gas Water Heater installed!

DSC02142.jpg

Gas Pipe re-routed!

DSC02146.jpg

Lighting pts & OpenNet trunking installed!

Edited by AbbyRosita

For dryer part, i can help to answer, for service yard in Jade spring, we cannot stack up the dryer on top of the washer. As it was block by the metal rods to hang clothes. the only way is the put the washer and dryer separately on the floor, wic will make the svc yard smaller. this pic will make a clearer illustration.

IMG_0710.jpg

thk dear

Just confirmed the movers! Officially moving in on 25 June, Saturday.

Thanks May_dream1 for the contact. :good:

Just confirmed the movers! Officially moving in on 25 June, Saturday.

Thanks May_dream1 for the contact. :good:

Nice!

Got mover, so now pending reno completion! Hee