Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tanchie

Sanctuary From A Day's Work

Hi to all,

Have decided to start my virgin blog on the Reno for my house. Gotten the Keys on 24th Feb 2011 and have spoken to a few IDs before this. Finally decided on one and will be making deposit of $1k in order to proceed. Will try my very best to update this blog with pictures as much as i can. Here's a slight intro of the Sanctuary..

Project: BTO, Jade Spring Phase 2

Rm Type : 4-Room

Colours Selected : Red, Black, White and Grey(Combination of either may not need to use all colours as long as it's nice!)

Style : Modern - Contemporary, Classy etc...

ID Firm and Name: To be announced upon completion of Reno.

To date, i have made purchase for the following:

Courts(Tampines):

Maxcoil Black PU leather storage bed, $999

Sleep to Live Mattress 400 series, $2345

Furniture and Furnishing(Suntec):

3+2 Red Sofa, $899

6-Seater Glass dining table with Black PU leather stand c/w 4 chairs(2x black 2x white), $699

All these have been conversed to ID to try to design to suit the furniture as made mistake to buy furniture first instead of reno first. Worst come to worst change colour which still can be done.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi to all,

Have decided to start my virgin blog on the Reno for my house. Gotten the Keys on 24th Feb 2011 and have spoken to a few IDs before this. Finally decided on one and will be making deposit of $1k in order to proceed. Will try my very best to update this blog with pictures as much as i can. Here's a slight intro of the Sanctuary..

Colours Selected : Red, Black, White and Grey(Combination of either may not need to use all colours as long as it's nice!)

Courts(Tampines):

3+2 Red Sofa, $899

6-Seater Glass dining table with Black PU leather stand c/w 4 chairs(2x black 2x white), $699

All these have been conversed to ID to try to design to suit the furniture as made mistake to buy furniture first instead of reno first. Worst come to worst change colour which still can be done.

congrats! welcome to t-blog... any floor plan to share along? all the best to ur reno journey ahead! :P

Hi to all,

Courts(Tampines):

3+2 Red Sofa, $899

Kool. exactly the same colour scheme as my previous home