Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

Is this punggol lodge at 60x area ? Same as my customer place but a lot of feng shui issue .. free to come over to my customer place to have a look ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys quick question - my plumber installed my kitchen sink. The pipes provided are these grey ones. The drainage for the sink is this white pipe. So my plumber said they don't fit so this is his solution.

1000002074.JPG

I'm not too happy about this. Ayone knows where I can get a (layman's term) white pipe to grey pipe adapter? Think I'll be hitting the hardware shops tomorrow.....

Why don't you go back to Hoe Kee, where you bought the sink, and seek their help to find you a solution? Next helper is to find your plumber..

oh, here is my wife's dream headboard.....realized!

1000001911.JPG

Hi, I love these headboard & your wife has great taste... May I know how much is it? Hee.. And, I love reading your T blog. It's very interesting. Btw, I'm going to be your neighbour at Damai Grove. Can't wait to see more of your pics on the completed flat..

Synchron >> Yup I am in the 600s. I dun mind kaypoh and take a look at ur unit but I am not FM leh! :)

KristernM >> that's my last resort because I have a feeling they won't be very helpful. For instance they should have known this is going to be a common problem but no warnings or advice from their side at all. Good thing is everyone can learn from my experience and be proactive when buying sinks. My plumber wasn't much help - the above was his solution.

Keer >> oh so people do read my blog *proud* hahaha thks for the kind words. Hope it helps you in your reno journey. The headboard costs just under $2k (I know, I know very ex. What to do)

Alternatively you can diy like so

Edited by hafiizh

Therat >> I think this is what rmg means, did I get this right? I will try!

1000002078.PNG

Rickoveron >> if hoe kee cannot help me, then I will have to do this myself.... Don't think I can rely on plumbers, they're not cheap and I've been itching to do some diy

Synchron >> Yup I am in the 600s. I dun mind kaypoh and take a look at ur unit but I am not FM leh! :)

what is FM leh ??

Going to start hacking for my client's place liao but not like urs so hardcore, 3 rooms into 1 ! hahaha :good:

i can see your progression is very fast

FM - fengshui master. Though by hacking I think I help release a lot of qi, I think :)

Just pm me and we can arrange something - I always like to see what new things HDB comes up with!

FM - fengshui master. Though by hacking I think I help release a lot of qi, I think :)

Just pm me and we can arrange something - I always like to see what new things HDB comes up with!

sure sure! :D wanna see your place as well too hehehe residential creativity exchange program

Therat >> I think this is what rmg means, did I get this right? I will try!

1000002078.PNG

Rickoveron >> if hoe kee cannot help me, then I will have to do this myself.... Don't think I can rely on plumbers, they're not cheap and I've been itching to do some diy

Hi, yes this is what I meant. I hope it works as it's hard to tell pipe lengths from just looking at a picture. If there is anyway you can squeeze in the U-bend I see lying on the cabinet base it would be good. This double U piece can help to adjust for verticle orientation differences between your grey and white pipes and also act as a water trap to stop unpleasant back odours from the drain pipe. Good luck.

Sync >> set ah!

Rmg >> nope I checked today, all the grey pipes are one size and the white pipe is another size (2 1/2 inch). I also die die want to use the water trap (googled and found it's called a p-trap).

Was at homely hardware but they don't carry pipes. They did have drain covers tho. I will try and make time to go down to those hardware shops with pipes but schedule very tight this week for work and house matters. Will keep updating as I go, thks for all the feedback and suggestions :)

Eh yup, I was! How come you know?

Haha! After all these years you still look the same. Suhairy here. Your ex classmate. :)

I'm gonna join you in Punggol soon enough. Collecting my keys next week.

No luck on the pipes front, but here are the pictures of the kitchen with the countertop installed. Yuene if you are reading this, yup more kitchen island pictures!

1000002107.JPG

Edited by hafiizh