Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rayfox

Is Wiw (walk In Wardrobe) Good Or Bad

LOL WIW with doors is just a waredrobe.... Zzzzzz :bangwall:

Before We had kids, we thought about wiw.... so nice, morden etc... but with kids.... its a sure a no no.

I have my girl going to my waredrobe and take pieces of cloths out 1 by 1 !!!! so we can sit together to fold them again... its a game to her... Zzzzz :(

So thank goodness I did not have 1.. haha

m confused does it mean a wardrobe without door is a wiw or a wiw mean that is a place that u walk in with all side with wardrobe , if so is there a rule that say wiw must not have door if have door is not a wiw ????

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
m confused does it mean a wardrobe without door is a wiw or a wiw mean that is a place that u walk in with all side with wardrobe , if so is there a rule that say wiw must not have door if have door is not a wiw ????

wiw to me is a seperate area from the bedroom (usually by partition) where a person can walk into the area where clothes are kept. The area must also have space for the person to change clothes and self admire in mirror.

having a door or not to me is not the most important. Some people prefer to put doors for wardrobes to keep out dust and the messiness.

at the end of the day, work within the restrictions of your home to achieve the best possible result.

:)

wiw to me is a seperate area from the bedroom (usually by partition) where a person can walk into the area where clothes are kept. The area must also have space for the person to change clothes and self admire in mirror.

having a door or not to me is not the most important. Some people prefer to put doors for wardrobes to keep out dust and the messiness.

at the end of the day, work within the restrictions of your home to achieve the best possible result.

:)

good explaination :D

ermm, IMHO, WIW is only pratical if u have a big space/house, my brother build a WIW in his HDB (cos wife die die want it), hacking a room down to accomodate the WIW, now, both of them regretted, going to dismantle n build back the bedroom for growing up kids.... unless , of cos ,if u have plenty of cash to spare :rolleyes:

Edited by Kobelala

wiw is a NO NO to untidy and lazy people lol

Heard WIW has got lizards and dust issue... tats y i opt out when doing my home...