Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I deeply regret after signing with them, didn't know they are only good at talking and nothing more...

Me & my experiences with them :

a) aiiya, u pay $500 first as deposit then we will show u the 3D drawings... but f*** until now nothing is shown to me (which we are mid way of the reno works) but just 2 or 3 pieces of 3D drawings which is not wat we wanted. the layout is wrong, nothing is right...

b) better ask them not to call themselves as "Interior Designer" cause this is the only thing they are not doing, all designs came from us only... if like that what is the difference in getting a Contractor to do the works. they will just happily wait for your inputs... useless!

c) everytime pushing to get this get that buy this buy that... they would not bother to help their client save money...

d) never bother to take notes of your comments, never ever see them write in their notepad.. so end up doing things wrong or we will just have to remind them..

e) not professional enuf, dun bother to reply ur sms or calls...

f) they never call to update me or anything....

Lastly, I think better think trice and not twice....

care to share the name of the ID that is serving you...? cos i heard some rumours abt max image but am not too sure about it....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya, they turn me off~ i only went their to take a look & ask them to give me a quote with my floorplan... they confuse me as they can convince me.. haha so i didnt sign with them.. quite pushy though

Ya, they turn me off~ i only went their to take a look & ask them to give me a quote with my floorplan... they confuse me as they can convince me.. haha so i didnt sign with them.. quite pushy though

oh my... looks like quite a few ppl share the same sentiments. I had a relatives house that was considering them, but after their seeing how the staff approach us and such, decided not to go with them...

quite pushy to ask u to put a deposit and take up their fengshui package with someone called master chong or sumthing, wonder if they do get referral fee for recommending...

When I completed signing my re-sales flat at Toa Payoh. I did go inside and ask for quotation since they are so closed. The designer show me some 3d drawings and not bad but they are a bit pushing as they keep persisting to sign with them and say if I signed up today. They will add-in free stuffs like FEATURE WALLS for my MBR .. I never signed up lor

Is this the place at HDB hub @ TPY? Met them. Clueless. Can't listen. Didn't engage.

yea, thats the one

Yea bud, would be good if you could share the ID name with us. Tks

Raymond is the name.... now in the midst of clearing their punch list... they should call themselves coordinator rather than interior designers....

my advise, if u really wan a ID to do designing, make sure they are proper IDs...

if u wan to engage firms like Max, who are merely doing the coordinating works, u might as well do ur own coordinating... i m sure there will be less hiccups... and very very much CHEAPER... i believe u can slash at least 30%-40% of their quoted price... the word "lump sum" in their contract has no meaning coz when u ask them do small minor things, they end up charging u... another thing is they also do not solve problems or brainstorm for u and require u for inputs and to make the decisions...

need help in doing the coordinating works, maybe i can do fulltime for u on this... kekeke... nominal fee applies (ie cost of purchase + %)...

else, in conclusion, just go get ure own contractors (elec, plumbing, ac, painting, tiling, carpentry etc)... n mix n match... more work but also more satisfied...

Edited by houseowner

i'm looking to renovate my newly purchased maisonette

i've been to many IDs to ask for quotes and etc

so far, Max's Image has shown the best initiative and at a reasonable price.

i was thinking of using them but would like to know what their workmanship/overall service is like

i cldnt find anything in this forum about them though...

anyone?

strange that you all had this sort of experience

i was actually thinking of using them cuz they showed the most initiative compared to the other companies i've seen and the price is pretty reasonable

maybe its the ID thats serving you?

the ID thats serving me seems very attentive and helpful

strange that you all had this sort of experience

i was actually thinking of using them cuz they showed the most initiative compared to the other companies i've seen and the price is pretty reasonable

maybe its the ID thats serving you?

the ID thats serving me seems very attentive and helpful

Can I ask which ID was serving u from max's image? I was considering them too, I asked for quote but haven't got a reply.

i'm looking to renovate my newly purchased maisonette

i've been to many IDs to ask for quotes and etc

so far, Max's Image has shown the best initiative and at a reasonable price.

i was thinking of using them but would like to know what their workmanship/overall service is like

i cldnt find anything in this forum about them though...

anyone?

I am also going to renovate mine....so far the best value for money is Prominence.

you started reno already?

I got the same experience with you houseowner. I actually paid $5000 for them to come up wif some lousy drawings, and it's been 1 mth plus, nothing decent so far. And their quotation is extremely over priced once u sign them.

The person who serve me is Marvin Wong (the boss if i'm not wrong). I have to admit he onli good at talking and convince you to sign the contract but after that u gonna pay so much more.

They have the worst communication I ever seen among so many designers i have met, they dun pay any attention to what u want but what they want you to put inside ur house so they can increase the quote.

Right now im changing to some other designers and the film is trying to charge me additional $8000 ($500 per USELESS drawing) regardless of I'm willing to buy it or not.

Hence I have contacted my lawyer and considering bring this case to court.

Lastly, they have quite a few companies under Max's image group. Like Wide angles, united I.D Pte Ltd which help them escape GST.

Guys please beware of them!! Think trice b4 signing them? No.. dun even think about them, they are worse than contractors..

I deeply regret after signing with them, didn't know they are only good at talking and nothing more...

Me & my experiences with them :

a) aiiya, u pay $500 first as deposit then we will show u the 3D drawings... but f*** until now nothing is shown to me (which we are mid way of the reno works) but just 2 or 3 pieces of 3D drawings which is not wat we wanted. the layout is wrong, nothing is right...

b) better ask them not to call themselves as "Interior Designer" cause this is the only thing they are not doing, all designs came from us only... if like that what is the difference in getting a Contractor to do the works. they will just happily wait for your inputs... useless!

c) everytime pushing to get this get that buy this buy that... they would not bother to help their client save money...

d) never bother to take notes of your comments, never ever see them write in their notepad.. so end up doing things wrong or we will just have to remind them..

e) not professional enuf, dun bother to reply ur sms or calls...

f) they never call to update me or anything....

Lastly, I think better think trice and not twice....

I hope you guys haven't sign with them....... they are horrible..

I am also going to renovate mine....so far the best value for money is Prominence.

you started reno already?