Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello everyone,

Noticed that most of the posts on Max's Image have been from last year(2006)

Has anyone signed with them recently and which ID did you contract?

Am looking for my ID so will really appreciate all feedback and advice.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hello everyone,

Noticed that most of the posts on Max's Image have been from last year(2006)

Has anyone signed with them recently and which ID did you contract?

Am looking for my ID so will really appreciate all feedback and advice.

Hi there,

We went there on recommendation from frds. They do look professional and I believe their design sense is good. Was served by the boss and he did gave good ideas. But do note that their quote might be higher than other IDs. Cause we did a comparison with another ID and opted for the later.

But do go visit and get ideas. If you like what you see and feel good about them, do get ready to bargain!

Cheers!

Hi there,

We went there on recommendation from frds. They do look professional and I believe their design sense is good. Was served by the boss and he did gave good ideas. But do note that their quote might be higher than other IDs. Cause we did a comparison with another ID and opted for the later.

But do go visit and get ideas. If you like what you see and feel good about them, do get ready to bargain!

Cheers!

Thanks Teddy....hope to hear from others as well :)

Thanks Teddy....hope to hear from others as well :sport-smiley-018:

I am using them currently.

Key point: Request for Marvin for all design input. He's the boss and way ahead of ALL other reno firms in terms of creativity from my experience.

You might PM me if you wanna know more

I just had a very bad experience with this company.

The initial quotation was quite ok and since it's introduced by my friend, I signed contract with this company.

But :

The ID was not able to provide me a detailed schedule, and only said the reno would take 4-5 weeks. But it ended up with 2 and half months! And the patch work is still on-going now....

The ID has no basic sense of renovation work:

(1) bed rm floor is 1cm higher than living room;

(2) Kitchen floor is also 1cm higher than living rm;

All around 30 defects during reno were all found (including the above 2 serious ones) by myself, none by the ID!

The ID does not know how to check the quality of the work. Basically he knows nothing but collecting money; Everything was delayed except collecting money.

The ID would quote very high price for additional items to the reno contract (e.g. one piece of 4ftX8ft metal lamimate was quoted as $500 but the actuall price is only $140!).

My recommendation is do NOT consider this company!

I have engaged them for the ID design and reno works. Till now already past one month they still can't get the design right as discussed.

Every time we meet, the drawings sure got mistakes and needed one week for the changes. Really lost confident on them! Can anyone advice what to do?

I have engaged them for the ID design and reno works. Till now already past one month they still can't get the design right as discussed.

Every time we meet, the drawings sure got mistakes and needed one week for the changes. Really lost confident on them! Can anyone advice what to do?

Look for their boss, Marvin.

Look for their boss, Marvin.

Marvin is not able to make decision cos he knows that the entire process is not done correctly. He will talk to the CEO, Lawrence. Now I expecting his reply.

Met up with a Max's iMage senior designer recently, he was very attentive and started drawing on the floor plan immediately. Did not go into details.

Any more comments on Max's iMage ?

If you could do a BIZgov search for this company, boy would you be impressed.

they change company names like yearly ? reason i heard is they couldn't pay off their suppliers...

dunnoe whether its true or not...

agents bring you there cos they got 5 percent comm.... and where does it come from, you!:notti:

A list of searches bring me to MAX's Design Max's Image Max's Interiors

If you could do a BIZgov search for this company, boy would you be impressed.

they change company names like yearly ? reason i heard is they couldn't pay off their suppliers...

dunnoe whether its true or not...

agents bring you there cos they got 5 percent comm.... and where does it come from, you!:rolleyes:

A list of searches bring me to MAX's Design Max's Image Max's Interiors

Expensive!! Poor services!! Not recommended!! :curse:

Expensive!! Poor services!! Not recommended!! :dancingqueen:

heard there is one more ID also at hdb hub call Home Interior any one noe how there fair?

Hi! Seems like we are in the same boat. Do what we did. We drew the picture for them!! No mistakes at all from then on. :jawdrop:

But I think the drawing rectifications is a process which everyone has to go through but Max's response speed for 3D drawings update is quite fast as they have a design department. If needed, seek the help from the principal designer.

Overall, no worries on the establishment of this company yet. Coz they function more like a big corporate ID firm with various deparments and business functions and hence the many names. Heard they are gunning to get listed soon.

As for experience, I have posted in another thread on my experience with Max. Currently awaiting rectification progress and that is definitely not one which you would like to go through. Company is fine. In house staff is good (Carpentary). It is only those that they outsourced like painters which is quite bad.

I deeply regret after signing with them, didn't know they are only good at talking and nothing more...

Me & my experiences with them :

a) aiiya, u pay $500 first as deposit then we will show u the 3D drawings... but f*** until now nothing is shown to me (which we are mid way of the reno works) but just 2 or 3 pieces of 3D drawings which is not wat we wanted. the layout is wrong, nothing is right...

b) better ask them not to call themselves as "Interior Designer" cause this is the only thing they are not doing, all designs came from us only... if like that what is the difference in getting a Contractor to do the works. they will just happily wait for your inputs... useless!

c) everytime pushing to get this get that buy this buy that... they would not bother to help their client save money...

d) never bother to take notes of your comments, never ever see them write in their notepad.. so end up doing things wrong or we will just have to remind them..

e) not professional enuf, dun bother to reply ur sms or calls...

f) they never call to update me or anything....

Lastly, I think better think trice and not twice....