Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beetroot

Simmons Mattress

Oh haha just asking cause i got a Simmon Lakeview Plush Queen with Bedframe for $3000 so see if i got gena robert anot...... :good:

Got it thru J*m @ Expo

And just checking ah, when they put bedframe in the invoice means the base and headboard right? just wanna confirm again.

Edited by ckoonyin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh haha just asking cause i got a Simmon Lakeview Plush Queen with Bedframe for $3000 so see if i got gena robert anot...... :good:

Got it thru J*m @ Expo

And just checking ah, when they put bedframe in the invoice means the base and headboard right? just wanna confirm again.

ic... lakeview nice? hb like e millner classic... lakeview made in USA?

yup.. bedframe include the base and headboard. which bedframe u taking?

anyone purchased Simmons Backcare Advanced S3000 superpillow top?

I was quoted SGD5090. got better lobang?

anyone purchased Simmons Backcare Advanced S3000 superpillow top?

I was quoted SGD5090. got better lobang?

peisay, kind size i mean

Wah!:lol:!:dribble:! kinda ex leh.............

u were quoted @ where and by who?

ex for this model ? backcare 4 King size already 3-4k.. Backcare Advanced S3000 could be up to 5k. Baby, why dont you check the price for this model with Simmons Gallery. I did see this model at Taka also.

Edited by jule

ex for this model ? backcare 4 King size already 3-4k.. Backcare Advanced S3000 could be up to 5k. Baby, why dont you check the price for this model with Simmons Gallery. I did see this model at Taka also.

Already bought it since the pricing amount the galleries are almost the same.

got it at 5080.

the bed is really comfortable. was tempted to buy omazz filmore at about 4k+ but in the end realised that this is a better choice. :help:

now have to look for a sofa bed. any recommendation? basically, the plan is to use this as a guest bed and place it in the living room as a additional sofa.

Already bought it since the pricing amount the galleries are almost the same.

got it at 5080.

the bed is really comfortable. was tempted to buy omazz filmore at about 4k+ but in the end realised that this is a better choice. :)

now have to look for a sofa bed. any recommendation? basically, the plan is to use this as a guest bed and place it in the living room as a additional sofa.

Good for you on the purchase. It's really a good stuff, I was considering that too but I have back problem, too soft for my back. So I bought Backcare S1000 instead. We spend 1/3 of our time in bed to be in top condition in 2/3 of our time, worth the investment la :(

Just bought my simmons mattress at courts. beautyrest radiance plush top. price at $2031 with $400 courts voucher, 2 deep sleep pillow and 1 mattress protector. is the price reasonable?

what size isit? sometimes also very hard to compare because each place got their own house models

oh forgot to say that the size was king size. ya i cannot find the model online. was so scare that i was :sport-smiley-018: hehe

king size simmons for 2k plus?

wah!! i bought my queen lakeview plush with the bedframe is about 3k leh

or isit the model diff?

think should be different model.. cannot be difference so big. and mine is without bedframe.