Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Qin83

Coral Spring (my Modern Home)

Real Pics vs 3D Design Pt.2

Wardrobe.jpg

MasterBedroom.jpg

MBRToilet.jpg

In my next post will be sharing the progress of my renovation. Hope that you guys will like it very much.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
woah very reasonable pricing ! now i regret :(

btw, congrats to you! your house is really nice esp the bay window .. romantic :)

Hi reglxt,

Thks alotxxx!!!

Hi there, i notice that ur flat comes with tiles already, but i notice, u added something different in all your rooms. May i know what it is?

Hi cutiecat,

The rooms all comes with parquet flooring. I didn't do anything to it. :)

Hi all,

I had already received my apartment keys on 10/12/2010 (Friday). After around 1 hrs of documentation of paper work and without much hesitation and quickly chiong to my new hse to take a look at it. Upon reaching and my heart was pounding so fast that nearly drop off from my chest. However, the excited moments is already to be happening soon and it is the time where i insert my first very own key into my first very own house. Taaa dang..... and i entered my house. It was like wow and my view was very terrific and also the defects is almost 0% which my ID also commented that the builder is very professional cos most of the times defects occurs but not this time.

Actually, my hse already started to reno and will update my floor plan and some photos to share with you guyz. Fyi, i had already engaged Ideal House (Danny) as my ID.

To be continued.........

Hi Qin

can you send me your quotation ?

my emial is limlaithiam@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Ken & Destiny

Why don't you call them to get a quotarion from them? Different ppl hav different requirement and the ID quote according to what you wanna do. No obligation in getting a quotation from them. :)

Edited by Qin83

qin83: ur floor plan same as me but how come 1B...hmmm mine 1A though..mind I go ur house take a look on sat afternoon? will u be there? u also sign up with ideal house..seems like alot of CS-ers using them..hehe

qin83: ur floor plan same as me but how come 1B...hmmm mine 1A though..mind I go ur house take a look on sat afternoon? will u be there? u also sign up with ideal house..seems like alot of CS-ers using them..hehe

Mine also 1A, but i don't have planterbed leh.

Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion. I have uploaded the corrected floorplan :P Nevertheless, I am with Ideal house for my renovating.

Edited by Qin83