Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Qin83

Coral Spring (my Modern Home)

Hi all,

I had already received my apartment keys on 10/12/2010 (Friday). After around 1 hrs of documentation of paper work and without much hesitation and quickly chiong to my new hse to take a look at it. Upon reaching and my heart was pounding so fast that nearly drop off from my chest. However, the excited moments is already to be happening soon and it is the time where i insert my first very own key into my first very own house. Taaa dang..... and i entered my house. It was like wow and my view was very terrific and also the defects is almost 0% which my ID also commented that the builder is very professional cos most of the times defects occurs but not this time.

Actually, my hse already started to reno and will update my floor plan and some photos to share with you guyz. Fyi, i had already engaged Ideal House (Danny) as my ID.

To be continued.........

Edited by Qin83

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

3D Model Inner View

3D5.jpg

3D4.jpg

3D3.jpg

3D2.jpg

3D1.jpg

Next will be the pictures which i took inside the house and my view from my windows.

To be continued...........................

All the views which i could see from my house PT. 2

156715_477680997449_529312449_5558508_68

72024_477680837449_529312449_5558505_713

63944_477681322449_529312449_5558519_455

Next thread will be on my 3D design which I had told my ID about my concept and he designed accordingly.

To be continued in the next thread......

Till then seeya again!!!

Edited by Qin83

congratulation on getting your keys. your layout is one of the best i've seen for new flats - compared to yours mine is so *no words*

can do so many things with the layout!

hehehe anyway here's wishing you a smooth renovation and a blessed new year :)