Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Yup... 17ft Wardrobe is superb huge.

Initially, our idea was around 15ft and proposed to our I.D.

When he draw on the mock layout, he was asking us "U sure both of you all got so many clothes? heh...

so we make it shorter...finally..

but u "outdo" us.. *smiles.

;) I will wait for the 3D and see whether it's really as huge as everyone keep saying.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
No lah, hansgrohe too ex. Other brands also ok.

no, no....invest in the HansGrohe....u will not regret. trust me.

ask any of those using it wif the correct water pressure....all will say they wish they can shower for hours....lol...

no, no....invest in the HansGrohe....u will not regret. trust me.

ask any of those using it wif the correct water pressure....all will say they wish they can shower for hours....lol...

Ok.... Ok... Will go and search around for it to compare. :)

Ok.... Ok... Will go and search around for it to compare. :)

i think once in a while they do have warehouse sales... do keep a look out since you still have some time ;)

i dun have a Hansgrohe... only a normal rain shower but still doesn't stop my hubby from spending a long time at shower... can you image, a man taking longer to bath than a woman?? :o

CHOOSING TILES

tiles-common.jpg

I have used the same the Black and white tiles for my common toilet, the effect is not bad and quite nice. Do add some mosaic tile to it. It is worth it with a little extra..... :D

i think once in a while they do have warehouse sales... do keep a look out since you still have some time ;)

i dun have a Hansgrohe... only a normal rain shower but still doesn't stop my hubby from spending a long time at shower... can you image, a man taking longer to bath than a woman?? :o

I will go to msia to have a look too.... who knows i might get it cheaper there. ;)

I have used the same the Black and white tiles for my common toilet, the effect is not bad and quite nice. Do add some mosaic tile to it. It is worth it with a little extra..... :D

saw yr t-blog. Yes! its nice with tiles.... but i am very scared to wash it. but will take yours as example.

Haha... A normal rain shower is good enough. Hehe.... Hhmm hmmm... you can join him lah. Hehe.... Save some water.

Yea, it's an estate kinda of issue.

after several years, there is suppose to be an upgrade programe to change the external pipes

(ours is some 38years of history) as well as water tank..

apparantly, the PUB plumber says tt this is not done soo..

prob all the ahmas and ahgongs in our estate don't use water like us.. needless to say rainshower..

Dex Bro, mine can't even do big shower head... Feel like weeping... :bangwall:

I think it could be the block, estate or town council... Water pressure issue not very transparent in my opinion.

I'm using instant so no dice :/

insane: what do you refer to as not friendly?

utility bills? prehaps so, but water is actually cheaper than electrical bills. heh

As marshmallow shares; Hansgrohe do have frequent sale bet 20%-25% (every quarter), while Grohe has sale up to 50%.

I'm lucky to get mine at contractor's price from AOS (price can't beat grohe's 50% though)

If your budget allows, it's gd to invest in a basic but good saintary system. A friend's grohe still lasts after 12 years of age, he shares..

Dex...dex... You are funny!! Make me so shy that you all are surprised at my wardrobe size. Hehe... But that is my dream bedroom. Hehe...

Yup, saw a very nice set of rain shower the other day. I am going to spend more time in toilet than ever if I have that. Haha....

Hansgrohe rainshower~~ like it very much, but not friendly to the pockets...

utility bills? prehaps so, but water is actually cheaper than electrical bills. heh

As marshmallow shares; Hansgrohe do have frequent sale bet 20%-25% (every quarter), while Grohe has sale up to 50%.

I'm lucky to get mine at contractor's price from AOS (price can't beat grohe's 50% though)

If your budget allows, it's gd to invest in a basic but good saintary system. A friend's grohe still lasts after 12 years of age, he shares..

I'm referring to the price of the Hansgrohe mixers/rainshowers, they are not friendly to our pocket. :D

Personally, i prefer Hansgrohe to Grohe.. :D

I'm referring to the price of the Hansgrohe mixers/rainshowers, they are not friendly to our pocket. :D

Personally, i prefer Hansgrohe to Grohe.. :D

How expensive does it get for hansgrohe??

Yea, it's an estate kinda of issue.

after several years, there is suppose to be an upgrade programe to change the external pipes

(ours is some 38years of history) as well as water tank..

apparantly, the PUB plumber says tt this is not done soo..

prob all the ahmas and ahgongs in our estate don't use water like us.. needless to say rainshower..

that's so true... the place my hubby used to rent, the auntie landlord doesn't even have a water heater :o she just bathes with a pail of cold water everyday!!

electricity is expensive! but wasting water in SG is a sin~ :lol:

Go to the M.sultan show room to get a feel of it. Rainshower price range >$1000.

but if there is good discount, say, 50% off for grohe, then a $1000 shower set becomes $500, and is just a little more expensive than an average rain shower (around $400? can't remember liao~ :P). It's worth the extra $100 i'd say.

but if there is good discount, say, 50% off for grohe, then a $1000 shower set becomes $500, and is just a little more expensive than an average rain shower (around $400? can't remember liao~ :P). It's worth the extra $100 i'd say.

I will still go for hansgrohe even though grohe is cheaper. :P

Personally I don like the grohe design, prefer the hansgrohe ones. :D

that's so true... the place my hubby used to rent, the auntie landlord doesn't even have a water heater :o she just bathes with a pail of cold water everyday!!

electricity is expensive! but wasting water in SG is a sin~ :lol:

Cold water = save electricity and water!! No sin!! Hehe....

If different is $100, I don't mind. Then I better keep a look out. :)