Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yenrk

Good And Reliable Contractor - Ang Thye Hong

After spending 4 mths in this forum searching for an ideal IDs and Contractor, i finally go for a Contractor Firm namely Ang Thye Hong

I happen to chance upon Ang Thye Hong when I was visiting Defong getting them to give me a quotation.

They are located just one storey below Defong. From impression, Mr Ang and Agnes are very honest

and a lot of things they are very compromising. For eg, the floor, they quote me base on 2.50 psf, i choose some tiles that cost 3.50 psf....

Electricity quote is definitely cheaper as compare to individual electrcian or from IDs....

I shall be putting some photo to reflect how good they are or how bad they are...stay tuned.....

Renovation shall start tomorrow on 1 Dec ...Stay tuned.

Here is their Address

Ang Thye Hong Construction Works

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre #02-19, 756 Upper Serangoon Road, (S)534626 Tel: 63831009

Look for Agnes or Mr Ang (60 plus years old). Just mention - recommended from Renotalk forum.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After spending 4 mths in this forum searching for an ideal IDs and Contractor, i finally go for a Contractor Firm namely Ang Thye Hong

I happen to chance upon Ang Thye Hong when I was visiting Defong getting them to give me a quotation.

They are located just one storey below Defong. From impression, Mr Ang and Agnes are very honest

and a lot of things they are very compromising. For eg, the floor, they quote me base on 2.50 psf, i choose some tiles that cost 3.50 psf....

Electricity quote is definitely cheaper as compare to individual electrcian or from IDs....

I shall be putting some photo to reflect how good they are or how bad they are...stay tuned.....

Renovation shall start tomorrow on 1 Dec ...Stay tuned.

Here is their Address

Ang Thye Hong Construction Works

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre #02-19, 756 Upper Serangoon Road, (S)534626 Tel: 63831009

Look for Agnes or Mr Ang (60 plus years old). Just mention - recommended from Renotalk forum.