Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

woah, how is it? really nice meeting each other

pls feel free to drop by my place maybe we can all have dinner downstairs @ leewah restaurant :D

yes, i am waiting to go there since it seem like very delicious. hehehheh..... my reno starting tmr so i will go over very often, i would imagine.

ya, we had a wonderful time looking around her flat and chit chat.... very fun!! hehehe....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes, i am waiting to go there since it seem like very delicious. hehehheh..... my reno starting tmr so i will go over very often, i would imagine.

ya, we had a wonderful time looking around her flat and chit chat.... very fun!! hehehe....

hahah.. really can feel your excitement!

good luck to your reno :)

heya guys

i am looking for cut polyethylene wall hanging divider.. any idea where to buy really nice ones?

i checked out ebay .. the design is not that fantastic

hi guys

need your opinion.. i am looking for a divider for foyer area..

cannot make up my mind.. let me know which one of the following is nice :D

TIA

a-2.jpg

b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

hi guys

TIA

depends on what you want to do with the divider. If u want to block ppl from looking then I think the last one is good. But if you want to have some shelves, then I think the round round one is quite nice.

My humble opinion lah. :)

depends on what you want to do with the divider. If u want to block ppl from looking then I think the last one is good. But if you want to have some shelves, then I think the round round one is quite nice.

My humble opinion lah. :)

sigh.. actually wanna do up a marine tank.but in the long run.. dont know who is going to take care..

thanks alot for your advise :)

hi guys

TIA

b-1.jpg

e-1.jpg

i like these 2...

sigh.. actually wanna do up a marine tank.but in the long run.. dont know who is going to take care..

thanks alot for your advise :)

My friend have marine tank in living room. After 2-3 years no one want to maintain the tank. It's a white elephant now....

My friend have marine tank in living room. After 2-3 years no one want to maintain the tank. It's a white elephant now....

i kiv the fish tank for awhile...think really no time to maintain a tank..

cannot hand this to helper.. dont think she knows how to handle also ;P

my recent amazon purchases

a-3.jpg

food dehydrator - this is useful imo

product page

http://www.amazon.com/Nesco-FD-75PR-700-Wa...3723&sr=8-1

desc

Dry fruit, vegetables, and jerky in hours instead of days with this 700-watt food dehydrator. The unit's patented Converga-Flow drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each individual tray, converging in the center, for fast, even, and nutritious drying. Flavors don't mix, and there's no need to rotate the trays. Its top-mounted fan eliminates the worry of liquids dripping into the heater chamber, and an opaque Vita-Save exterior helps block harmful lights in order to retain more of the food's nutrients and vitamins during the drying process. The unit's adjustable thermostat ranges from 95 to 160 degrees F, providing the flexibility needed to ensure excellent results. Five trays come included, but the unit can be expanded to up to 12 trays (additional trays sold separately) for drying larger quantities at one time. Accessories include two fruit roll sheets, perfect for drying semi-liquids like soups, sauces, and fruit rolls; two Clean-A-Screen flexible screens, which allow for easy drying of small items such as herbs, spices, and potpourri; and three original jerky spice packets for making jerky. A 52-page recipe and instruction book also comes included. With a sleek, contemporary design, the food dehydrator measures approximately 13 by 13 by 10 inches.

Edited by reglxt