Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Hi Hi,thanks for your hospitality.Your place is nicely done up lor.

don worry about the carrot cabinet la,its nice too! :P

My nephew place kiddy hor?haha

nvr mind he not in RT one :)

hahaha.. thanks for your kind words ..also really nice meeting you guys (friendly people) :D

his place ah? very cheerful colors imo

maybe we all more abit auntie-ish and uncles-ish so like the brown brown boring colors

LOL

Edited by reglxt

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

bought some glass jars from ikea last evening

will be DIYing some terrariums for my house as deco

here are some ideas to share with you guys if you are interested

2-1.jpg

1-5.jpg

6-1.jpg

4.jpg

good idea.... and it will make the whole flat very cosy..... but like photog, plants will die in my hands.... animals too. hehehe..

good idea.... and it will make the whole flat very cosy..... but like photog, plants will die in my hands.... animals too. hehehe..

not hard to maintain a terrarium ..just dont over water.. place it somewhere bright

Instructions

1 Set up your terrarium properly for optimum growth. Select plants with similar needs that are slow growing.

2 Clean thoroughly any rocks used for drainage or any landscape materials in the terrarium. Hot water kills any harmful bacteria that could jeopardize the health of the plants.

3 Understand that clear containers are required for a successful terrarium as they allow light to filter inside. Opaque materials don't let proper sunlight into the container.

4 Water your terrarium every one to four months depending on whether the terrarium is in an open or closed container. Closed containers require less watering as the humidity contained in the terrarium recycles back into the soil.

5 Prune the plants inside the terrarium as needed. Completely remove any debris. If a plant dies, extract it and replace the plant with a healthy specimen.

Tips & Warnings

* Find soil that is pasteurized to avoid bacteria in the terrarium.

* Avoid adding too much water to the terrarium as it could kill the plants and harbor bacteria. It's difficult to extract excess water from a terrarium.

* Do not allow direct sunlight to come into contact with the terrarium. Too much sun causes the terrarium to overheat.

Read more: How to Maintain a Terrarium | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_2086126_maintain-t...l#ixzz1Ft4SRG8e

Edited by reglxt

sound easy but then not sure whether its that easy. :) you try then let me know?? thanks thanks... hehehe....

okie dokie.. later go fish shop buy pebbles heee..

not hard to maintain a terrarium ..just dont over water.. place it somewhere bright

sound easy but then not sure whether its that easy. :) you try then let me know?? thanks thanks... hehehe....

haha... remember the "will not die" flower we're talking about at my t-blog? you know how it died in the end?

i was away from hostel for 4 days (to visit my mom), so i asked my room-mate to help me water the flowers. when i came back 4 days later, all of them were dead....

Me: (completely shocked) what happened?? (Note: i already had those flower for 5 years! how can they die in 4 days!)

Room-mate: i dunno! i just watered them and nothing else!

end up... seemed like she was too kiasu so over-watered the flowers~ :lol:

haha... remember the "will not die" flower we're talking about at my t-blog? you know how it died in the end?

i was away from hostel for 4 days (to visit my mom), so i asked my room-mate to help me water the flowers. when i came back 4 days later, all of them were dead....

Me: (completely shocked) what happened?? (Note: i already had those flower for 5 years! how can they die in 4 days!)

hehehehe... i am the same too. i will always over-water my plant.... my cactus also died cos of that.... hehehehe....

there are few fish shops at the bendemeer market... you can buy your stuff there, reglxt!

haha i got this problem too

by the way, how much is enough ah? pls enlighten hehe

hehehehe... i am the same too. i will always over-water my plant.... my cactus also died cos of that.... hehehehe....

there are few fish shops at the bendemeer market... you can buy your stuff there, reglxt!

i used to keep marine fishes @ my old place

will buy my stuff from clemeti 328

the things there very cheap near my office also :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Rondy

Can get from Vivo city Homefix @ SGD 29.90

If you are buying from Amazon.com its USD 9.90 exclude shipping :)

oh ok,thanks!!!!

This is the web site for wihardja

http://www.wihardja.com.sg/

u tell them my HP number u will get a further 5% discount as i am member.

okie dokie tks

i realised katong also have.. can go there have laksa then drop by their shop