Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FS-police

Looking For Reputable Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i just gotten a new house and getting the keys soon. I'm looking for a FSM to see thru my reno. My friend intro me to Yuan Zhong Xiu. Is it any good?

I was asked to look for Master Ang. Any good? Any comments?

I was asked to look for Master Ang. Any good? Any comments?

I used Master Ang for my office Fengshui 2 years ago. If you want to use Master Ang, you must book him way in advance as he is usually very busy 1 to 2 months at least.

I guess he is quite detailed in his reading but like most FSM, he is quite selective in things that he'll tell you so you have to keep probing as he tells you the FS readings.

Also, be prepared that he'll ask you to buy FS ornaments from his shop.

Hi, i just gotten a new house and getting the keys soon. I'm looking for a FSM to see thru my reno. My friend intro me to Yuan Zhong Xiu. Is it any good?

Nothing great about YZX, i would never engage their service. Please do survey fews fsm

For you to think....

If YZS master(Phang) cannot predict his brother has problem, how can we trust that he is good fsm? Or if he did predict it and help his brother, means he is same gang with his brother, can he be trusted?

Leave it to you to decide. :furious:

If YZX is an abbrieviation for Yuan Zhong Xiu, then it could be quite risky to use them.

They used to offer services such as consecration of buddha statues (which requires their clients' nails, hair & bazi to be hidden/ placed under it or was it amalgamated into statues??), which is to be placed together with other clients' buddha statues and prayed to & worshipped in a place designated by YZX for such purposes. And since they have their clients' personal effects, then, it'll probabbly infer that those customers are bound to YZX for life. Will never know what happens if customers started saying No.

Their promotional brochures placed at the entrance of their retail shops would highlight such a service. Depending on what type of buddha is required, pricing varies. Some cost $6,888. Their staff claimed that it's for those clients who are having obstacles in life or have bad luck cycles. I.e. really so "sway" (Unlucky in Hokkien) until cannot be "sway" anymore.

I know that the consecration of buddha's statues is commonly practiced to reduce bad karma, improve health, etc but to incorporate the nails & hair & bazi of a person consecrating the statues is somewhat... erhmmm, not sure... but such practices gives me a hair-raising experience. Blood chilling. Black magic??

Edited by edenstrauss