Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zio

Looking For Highly Recommended Contractors

Hi all,

I am looking for contractor. Please recommend their contacts only if you have tried or heard very good reviews on them.

Targeted flat: 5 room.

Please reply here or PM me with the details.

Many Many thanks.

ps...what happen to the Ah Soon contractor thread ? I haven been into renotalk forum for quite some time, last time I been here, he quite famous

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I am looking for contractor. Please recommend their contacts only if you have tried or heard very good reviews on them.

Many Many thanks.

ps...what happen to the Ah Soon contractor thread ? I haven been into renotalk forum for quite some time, last time I been here, he quite famous

Run away.......

Hmm... guess my awaiting quote will not be recieve either... :(

Fortunately, i haven't meet up yet. Just by mail...

last time he used to be very famous here ...lol

when I cant find his original thread, knew something got wrong about him

last time he used to be very famous here ...lol

when I cant find his original thread, knew something got wrong about him

Hmm... i am awaiting for some more quote to come as i am following renotalk forum since April :horse:

Now am awaiting for few Ids to get back first. May recommend if any sound good or worth. :D

Hmm... i am awaiting for some more quote to come as i am following renotalk forum since April :horse:

Now am awaiting for few Ids to get back first. May recommend if any sound good or worth. :D

oh den u got any good ones to recommend ?

Hi all,

Many Many thanks.

Hi Zio,

you might to try mine.

Yong Hon Reno Trading Co.

Mrs Foo, 97313476

One thing though... don't rush them. I am quite surprise when I visit the place one of the days, and see the husband-and-wife team laying the tiles themselves. That set my heart at ease. That mean that the boss has the self-interest that the tiles is laid properly, to minimise the rework later. They also took a longer time to do the job. Unlike the other contractor that may shortcut the process, place the cement, then the tiles on top.

The other thing, the carpentry is done by another person, a good friend of theirs.

Hi Zio,

you might to try mine.

Yong Hon Reno Trading Co.

Mrs Foo, 97313476

One thing though... don't rush them. I am quite surprise when I visit the place one of the days, and see the husband-and-wife team laying the tiles themselves. That set my heart at ease. That mean that the boss has the self-interest that the tiles is laid properly, to minimise the rework later. They also took a longer time to do the job. Unlike the other contractor that may shortcut the process, place the cement, then the tiles on top.

The other thing, the carpentry is done by another person, a good friend of theirs.

thx for the contact...=D

anymore guys...

caus I need a few quotes to decide :)

Edited by Zio

hihi ...

I am looking for contractors for my 5I flat too.. I guess those popular ones are busy with many clients :).. Pls PM me the contractor u think he is good and responsible ... thnks

hihi ...

I am looking for contractors for my 5I flat too.. I guess those popular ones are busy with many clients :).. Pls PM me the contractor u think he is good and responsible ... thnks

hmmm I dont mind the wait caus I would only need the reno to be done next year around June or July

From what I read in the past (caus haven been active recently).... there is Mr. Lim or Mr Yeak that is quite famous around in this forum....