Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
celeryiyi

Looking For Very Affordable And Reasonably Good Contractor!

Dear all, I am urgently looking for affordable and nice contractor. Can make do with average quality as I have a tight budget.

Can someone please help me!?? Appreciate alot!

Cheers

Cheryl

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear all, I am urgently looking for affordable and nice contractor. Can make do with average quality as I have a tight budget.

Cheers

Cheryl

Hi, i guess it doesn't harm to visit a few more companies to get the best quote, visit www.kaleidointerior.com to view their past works and contact details. You can also call them @ 62941054 :D good luck

Cheers

Cheryl

I have considered myself so lucky to have met this ID and had just completed my house renovation recently. Everything went smoothly and I am so satisfy with the work done. Though he had tendered his resignation after I had signed the contract, he continues to follow through the renovation works within the committed timeframe. He has also promised that he will attend to it in case any issue arises as he still can be contactable through his mobile. In fact, he has set up his own interior design firm (D'TRENZ INTERIOR). I would strongly recommend him if you are finding someone who is patient, responsible and passionate in the job. I would rather say that it is important to get a responsible ID. At least for the next 2 months or even after the hand-over, you will be liaising with the ID most of the time.

I really have to give 2 thumb-up for his excellent job.

BTW, he is Andy Tan and his mobile no. is [remove]. Can PM me if you are interested to know more.