Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
erwin123

Looking For Long Dining Table (2 Metres)

Hi, anyone has a 2 metre dining room table in your room, care to share where you got it?

I've been to all the usual shops found by search engines, and I find that the shops that carry 2metre tables charge "expat" prices of $2000+ for such tables. On the other hand, mass market like Scanteak do not have long dining tables.

Can someone recommend some moderately priced shops that have 2 metre wood tables? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, anyone has a 2 metre dining room table in your room, care to share where you got it?

I've been to all the usual shops found by search engines, and I find that the shops that carry 2metre tables charge "expat" prices of $2000+ for such tables. On the other hand, mass market like Scanteak do not have long dining tables.

Can someone recommend some moderately priced shops that have 2 metre wood tables? Thanks.

I came across Littlewode Website, they have few models of Wooden Dining tables in 2 metre length.

You can take a look at their website as follows;

www.littlewode.net

Hi there,

I was also looking for long solid wood dining table >2.4m long. Finally found one at d-bodhi at Leng Kee Road. They use recycled teak wood and their dining tables come in various lengths. They are having sale now. Got my 2.5m teak wood table for less than $2k. You can check out the website.

http://www.d-bodhi.com/

Happy hunting :)

Hi green giraffe... I went to search for d-bodhi but can't locate them, where exactly r they ?

To erwin123, some of the places I been to are wodd design at kaki bukit road, raw design, about $1500 for 1.6m

SY Living, #02-08 at Furnture Mall, Beach Road. They claimed they took over fr Barang Barang, saw nice design yesterday, less than $1k for 1.6m.

The Shophouse's stuff r pretty ex.. $1700 for 1.6m.

Lush also carry some sales items, believe today is d last day of GSS.

Opp Lush is Lifestorey factory sales, only open on Fri to Sun, you might wanna check it out. They always advertise in the paper. Pretty good deal.

Hope this benefits all...

Hi there,

I was also looking for long solid wood dining table >2.4m long. Finally found one at d-bodhi at Leng Kee Road. They use recycled teak wood and their dining tables come in various lengths. They are having sale now. Got my 2.5m teak wood table for less than $2k. You can check out the website.

http://www.d-bodhi.com/

Happy hunting :)

Edited by pawpal

If budget is a constraint, you can check out IKEA. Saw one dining table (JAMSUNDA - 221 x 90 cm) selling at $245 couple of months back. Looks good and value-for-money in my opinion.

Hi green giraffe... I went to search for d-bodhi but can't locate them, where exactly r they ?

To erwin123, some of the places I been to are wodd design at kaki bukit road, raw design, about $1500 for 1.6m

SY Living, #02-08 at Furnture Mall, Beach Road. They claimed they took over fr Barang Barang, saw nice design yesterday, less than $1k for 1.6m.

The Shophouse's stuff r pretty ex.. $1700 for 1.6m.

Lush also carry some sales items, believe today is d last day of GSS.

Opp Lush is Lifestorey factory sales, only open on Fri to Sun, you might wanna check it out. They always advertise in the paper. Pretty good deal.

Hope this benefits all...

Hi pawpal,

Sorry for the Incomplete information.

Here's the address : d-bohdi, 12 Kung Chong Road (a slip road off Leng Kee behind Porche car show room). I bought a 2.5m recycled teak lekk dining table for $1809.

They have a sister company that sells similiar things but not sure about the prices.

Journey East : 315 outram rd, tan boon liat building #03-02 or 15 Joan road (near TCS)

Hope you can find something nice there. It took me a while to find long solid wood table at a reasonable price. Almost tempted to go to chiang mai to source for it.

If budget is a constraint, you can check out IKEA. Saw one dining table (JAMSUNDA - 221 x 90 cm) selling at $245 couple of months back. Looks good and value-for-money in my opinion.

Did not have good experience with Ikea's stuff. Price is good but quality?????

Hi pawpal,

Sorry for the Incomplete information.

Here's the address : d-bohdi, 12 Kung Chong Road (a slip road off Leng Kee behind Porche car show room). I bought a 2.5m recycled teak lekk dining table for $1809.

They have a sister company that sells similiar things but not sure about the prices.

Journey East : 315 outram rd, tan boon liat building #03-02 or 15 Joan road (near TCS)

Hope you can find something nice there. It took me a while to find long solid wood table at a reasonable price. Almost tempted to go to chiang mai to source for it.

Hi green giraffe

Thanks for the info...

thanks for all the info.

Yes, i was interested in the ikea jamsunda table, but its discontinued but i was not aware they were clearing final stocks....

In the end, i was thinking that i have young children who will want to use the table for arts and craft, hobby activity, I will go for cheap but solid table, in the end ordered a cheap basic 2m white dining table from vhive. Save the expensive table for another day when children are older.