Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
froggy

Custom Made Vs Ready Made Tv Console

the pro of custom made is that you can hide all ur wires in the console, while for ready made you'll see the wires hanging somewhere.

It depends on ur preference and how u want your console to match with your house design and furniture setting.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

<!--quoteo(post=534317:date=May 22 2010, 11:57 AM:name=bepgof)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bepgof @ May 22 2010, 11:57 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=534317"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Actually, I like ready-made also, but the "color" and exact size to fit in hesitate me. For example, Ikea's book shelfs look super nice, sigh ! the measurement & color..... not "blend in" with my existing.

How to buy ready-made kitchen cabinet/wardrobe/TV console ?? I even customised a "stone bench" covered with granite, placed outside main door. Granite same as my flooring ! Look very "compatible", haha.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

wow, you place outside the main door - not afraid that it may be stolen? the bench for putting on shoes?

ready made kitchen cabinet and wardrobe a bit hard lah, but tv console possible, as long as the right length and colour scheme matches can already. Was at IFC this afternoon, and saw more consoles going for between 500+ to 1000+

Where is IFC?