Marble Showroom And Warehouse ?

Dear All

I am looking to use marble flooring

for my new reno.

Can anyone provide info on Marble showroom

/ warehouse where there is wide selection

of low to mid range marble ?

Of course , honest vendor that does not

overcharge and good after service is plus point.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by new_home_maker

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
U can try Ocean Granite. Their marbles, granite an onyx are shipped in and sell like hotcakes. Pricing wise is quite competitive but u get to choose uncut marble of your choice in their factory.

Oops, sorry saw this post after posting my question. thanks

Tien Seng Marble at Sungei Kadut is a good place to try.

Hi possible

Thanks, will definitely try to go there for a recee. Is this also the place with all the furniture shops?

New Home Maker,

Went to Balestier Plaza today, and saw 2 marble/granite showrooms. The one on the main road (forgot the name, starts with 'm") sells precut sizes ie 60 x 60 and 30 x 60. The one inside (Ocean Granite) goes by slabs - beautiful! The lady boss (i think) showed me photos of projects they had done (mostly condo and landed though) and the marbling effect is simply stunning! The only down side is the price, dearer than the precut sizes. Of course, it's yi(4) fen(1) qian(2) yi(4) fen(1) huo(4).

Will have to check with $master today, if ok, we will definitely get the marble from her!

Someone told me there is a good selection of marble at 15 Defu Lane. Not sure of the shop name. Maybe someone working near there can verify on address and shop name.

Thinking of using India Black Galaxy Granite for my counter top ... anyone have good price pls PM me.

Thanks in advance.

yes, Tien Seng is located where the furniture places are. its an actual factory and warehouse and does not have a shop front so plenty to see!

yes, Tien Seng is located where the furniture places are. its an actual factory and warehouse and does not have a shop front so plenty to see!

Hi Possible

do you know the address of tien seng? I searched the internet but they are in sungei kadut. Also went round Defu but area is quite big so unable to spot Tien Seng. Any idea?

thanks

There is another showroom @ Changi North. Shop name is Futar.

U may try this number to locate them 90991483

I got my black galaxy granite directly from ocean granites. Service and responsiveness is good. They do direct home owner sales for cut and installation of granite. You need to be specific to what design and how u wanna it to be installed and what are the things will happen during installation, as we had some miscomm. But they managed to complete the work swee swee for us.

Ocean granite nah make a mess out of my aunt bungalow , very stunning effort . to think my aunt wasted $500/m2 worth of some white marble . Our contractor then refer us to Oriental Stone , a father and son small company then sold us the same white marble at $250 cut from slabs with good results . U can try calling the son , Vincent at 98762406 and he will bring the sample to u at ur doortstep .

Someone told me there is a good selection of marble at 15 Defu Lane. Not sure of the shop name. Maybe someone working near there can verify on address and shop name.

Thinking of using India Black Galaxy Granite for my counter top ... anyone have good price pls PM me.

Thanks in advance.

15 Defu Lane, hmmm Hafary is located in Defu Ave 1

Hafary Private Limited

Main Defu Showroom Office:

No 15 Defu Ave 1 Singapore 539538

Tel: 6250 1368

Fax: 6251 1620 (Sales/Orders), 6253 4496 (A/C)

Balestier Showroom Office:

560 Balestier Road Singapore 329876

Tel: 6250 1369

Fax: 6255 4450

http://www.hafary.com.sg