Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
futurewilliam30

William & Wendy Project

Greeting to everyone , my friend chase me,” it is never too late if start,” so we start our blog, because we would like to share my renovation experience to all my friends. actually my renovation almost finished liao.

My new house in Tampines, a 3 room flat, got the key at 1st Feb, As first time do renovation,We hope it to be ideal for us. We don’t like complicate design, but want the simple and nice renovation. So We went many place looking for contractor and IDs Company for about 18 quotations. Visit the IMM and some famous places, because of my budget and ideal, we finally decided to choice Wilson, since only his price still within my budget , the design was simple and nice.

My detail work:

Common toilet

demolish existing floor & wall tiles

install sitting toilet bowl

install wash basin

install glass shower screen

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Greeting to everyone , my friend chase me,” it is never too late if start,” so we start our blog, because we would like to share my renovation experience to all my friends. actually my renovation almost finished liao.

My new house in Tampines, a 3 room flat, got the key at 1st Feb, As first time do renovation,We hope it to be ideal for us. We don’t like complicate design, but want the simple and nice renovation. So We went many place looking for contractor and IDs Company for about 18 quotations. Visit the IMM and some famous places, because of my budget and ideal, we finally decided to choice Wilson, since only his price still within my budget , the design was simple and nice.

My detail work:

Common toilet

install wash basin

welcome to RT,william...seems not really a major reno going on your place,so the reno time should be shorter like 1 mth too.

;)

yah, that is simple job, for painting , what is the best price you can offer?

My detail work:

Common toilet

install wash basin

Welcome to Renotalk. :)

Hi William,

i have a good recommendation for painting would like to share. and its really cheap. 5 room 121 sqm for only $450. i have seen their work on my cousin's house 3room quoted only $250.

pm me for their numbers. :)

cheers!

Hi William,

i have a good recommendation for painting would like to share. and its really cheap. 5 room 121 sqm for only $450. i have seen their work on my cousin's house 3room quoted only $250.

cheers!

pls pm me for their numbers. thx.----------:D

My detail work:

Common toilet

install wash basin

hi Rondy, pls PM me the painting special price!

Hi William,

cheers!

Hi Joswwl,

Can you PM me the painters' contact numbers please?

Cheers,

Magyarposta

who can pls help me to make the whole house reno with simply id design and saving cost

%7Boption%7D my new home[.img]

%7Boption%7D my new home%7Boption%7D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49895983@N08/4573634829/

Hi supersimon227 greeting from supersimon27 lol .... ha , maybe u like to start yr own T-blog so that we can advice u more ?

btw , I think u post yr image wrongly . U need to post the share link

Hi William,

cheers!

thanks joswwl, got it!