Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charlesming

Tatami Style Raised Platofrm Dining Table

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any carpentry contractor can fabricate this but it is not approve for HDB flat.

My brother had to tear the raise platform when he sold his flat.

Maybe you can try - make a u shape with one removal pc to attach to it with 'T' nut and butterfly stud.

The adjustable table - can use 5 legged typist chair frame with adjustable height.

Any carpentry contractor can fabricate this but it is not approve for HDB flat.

My brother had to tear the raise platform when he sold his flat.

Maybe you can try - make a u shape with one removal pc to attach to it with 'T' nut and butterfly stud.

The adjustable table - can use 5 legged typist chair frame with adjustable height.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes my ID can do it too but he advised me not to cause it will be expensive to build.

I didnt know that it is not approved for HDB. Mine is a 4I which has an interior balcony. I was planning to do it there. It is not allowed? hmmm... I didnt know that. I saw it in some HDBs before and in magazines. All were done by this furniture mall shop.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes my ID can do it too but he advised me not to cause it will be expensive to build.

I didnt know that it is not approved for HDB. Mine is a 4I which has an interior balcony. I was planning to do it there. It is not allowed? hmmm... I didnt know that. I saw it in some HDBs before and in magazines. All were done by this furniture mall shop.

http://www.tatamishop.com/

Try this link.. they have lots of stuff on tatamis but its quite pricey..

<!--quoteo(post=520417:date=Apr 14 2010, 10:38 PM:name=charlesming)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (charlesming @ Apr 14 2010, 10:38 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=520417"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes my ID can do it too but he advised me not to cause it will be expensive to build.

I didnt know that it is not approved for HDB. Mine is a 4I which has an interior balcony. I was planning to do it there. It is not allowed? hmmm... I didnt know that. I saw it in some HDBs before and in magazines. All were done by this furniture mall shop.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://www.tatamishop.com/" target="_blank">http://www.tatamishop.com/</a>

Try this link.. they have lots of stuff on tatamis but its quite pricey..

Any feedback on the prices at tatamishop for the raised platform?

Edited by CarolSu