Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixela13

A.m.e Journey

Hi all

I would like to start this reno t-blog to share my renovation journey. My 2th appointment ended on 24/03/10 and finally able to open my door as advised by my FSM on 25/03/10. Too many stuffs and pictures to began with. I shall start with my floorplan as linked. I will upload more pictures and details on my next post.

Sad to say 清明 is round the corner therefore not advisable to start till 13th April.

By the way, I have engaged Michael from I.D.Note as my contractor and Master Alec Chia as my FSM. Till now, their services are up to my expectations in terms of punctuality, response and professionalism.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/s...e/floorplan.jpg

regards

A.M.E

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

I would like to start this reno t-blog to share my renovation journey. My 2th appointment ended on 24/03/10 and finally able to open my door as advised by my FSM on 25/03/10. Too many stuffs and pictures to began with. I shall start with my floorplan as linked. I will upload more pictures and details on my next post.

Sad to say 清明 is round the corner therefore not advisable to start till 13th April.

By the way, I have engaged Michael from I.D.Note as my contractor and Master Alec Chia as my FSM. Till now, their services are up to my expectations in terms of punctuality, response and professionalism.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/s...e/floorplan.jpg

regards

A.M.E

Welcome to T Blog A.M.E ! Your place look big ! 4 bedrooms (study rm inc) ! We also just collected our keys officially today !

Edited by purecat

Hey Welcome! The layout of your place is very nice! I like that the 3 rooms are all together! If you knock them down you can have a super big MBR! :P

Welcome to the RT family! Recently so many join with Big big floor layout. make me so gian... :bleah:

me no choice got to be near MIL so bo bian got to stick to small small house.

Hi all

Just like to ask whether anyone here engaged Basic Images & Design for their EA at woodlands also. Currently there is renovation going on opposite my house, saw the renovation permit stating from Basic, Images & Design. Who is my neighbour from here? @_@

regards

A.M.E

Welcome to RT-blog and welcome to the Henner club . (aka the ID-note club) Did u report yrself to the ID.note thread ?

:)

Hi Simon

Where do i report to I.D.Note thread? Under renovation firm?

Btw my new house is at block 358.

regards

A.M.E

Hi Simon

Where do i report to I.D.Note thread? Under renovation firm?

Btw my new house is at block 358.

regards

A.M.E

here u go http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23527

358 ? wow that's near my parent place . In fact i am replying to u at my parent place now ... phahaha

Welcome to henner club once again . Need any help can also pm Us :)

Hi all

This is the current amended floorplan in minded.

Objectives:

1. To erect a concrete wall to flush with kitchen wall and in line with the main door. Main purpose to block out the view from outside into the house and also as a wall for future altar.

2. To design & fabricate 12ft full height laminated storage cum shoe cabinet c/w 2ft seattee at foyer. Main purpose is to replace storeroom and flush the foyer wall to create a neater appearance.

3. The cooking stove will be facing service balcony and the washing basin facing the kitchen entrance.

4. To design and fabricate 10ft full height L-shaped wardrobe. Main purpose to block out the view from outside.

5. To erect a small low hung kitchen cabinet outside common toilet for rice cooker, thermal flask etc. (Is it a good idea?)

6. My balcony will be flush with living room to create a large area. May do roller binds to seperate balcony and living area. (Is it a good idea?)

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/s...oorplanver1.jpg

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Additional information: Went to shop for toilets accessories, kitchen accessories and hob and hub.

We bought all from a shop call Living Phenomenon and was served by a knowledgeable guy call Vince. Overall experience is good. We did not took any photos now therefore unable to share with all.

Regards

A.M.E

Hi all

I bought a white coffee table and a matching tv console from Getz at IFC. Only able to get the photos of the coffee table. We love white.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt100/s...13122009617.jpg

More updates on the line.

Regards

A.M.E

May I know,how much is the cost of your white coffee table n what's the dimension?

We love white as well :)

May I know,how much is the cost of your white coffee table n what's the dimension?

We love white as well :)

Hi

Its a 1m by 1m. As for the height, i am nt so sure. Its material is so call arcylic crystal, scratch proof (the salesman use sharp metal and pen knife to scratch the top in front of me) The table legs are all stainless steel. The available color are black, dark red and white. There are few designs available. The price for my similiar design is about 690.

Hope my information helps.

Regards

A.M.E