Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
This is good for super duper small toilet ;)

yep, so you tried using the sink so far? how's the splash effect?

your mbr toilet does not have much space to place your personal hygiene items/skin toner/cleanser/hand soap/etc. where do you store them?

yeah loh, trying to find what other rack i can use for the toilet..

saw some nice stainless steel ones from Song Cho..

As for slash effect, haven really try it yet. :D

Edited by budgetice

DSCF4386.jpg

Solid storeroom rack from Yee sing

reno21.jpg

Hi budgetice, can you share where did you get your Baron sink and how much does it cost?

And also how much does your Yee Sin rack costs? Intending to get one. Do you get the metal bar from them & DIY yourself or they come & fix it up for you? Can I placed the order over the phone & then they come down to my place? How long in advance do i need to order the rack from them?

BTW you have got a nice kitchen.... Can you share how you choose the color for your kitchen cabinet? Any tips :D ?? My carpenter give me the catalogue with so many color for the laminate & top...See until blur liao...haha...

1) For the Baron Sink, its on promotion at 180+ with one tap included.

2) Yee Sing rack cost about $150 including installation and white PVC. If just normal wood grain is $140.

Price is determined by the size of the rack. Just take the measurement and call them to make purchase with your preferred date for installation.

They will call you one day in advance to confirm the timing.

Payment term is Cash on delivery.

3) Laminate for the kitchen is based on the 3D drawing. Instead of all black or white, we chose white with black trim.

It looks good when the doors are up, before that its all black. For us, we try and make minimum reference to the catelogue because

like what you say, too many pattern and design , so we went for the most basic.

Brandt arranged for a one-for-one exchange for my dryer instead of just replacing my scratch lid because

the parts need 1-2 months to arrived.

Told them that will jeopardise my house warming. Didnt expect them to do one for one exchange.

Well, this is a very interesteing forum.

Offended Simon for some generic comments i made in the ID note thread.

then Bosch sales consultant called me an i.d.i.o.t. and claim i am a brandt sales staff. :o

Welcome to sillypore.

The reno has delayed for a month and the touching up was still not done, SMS ID that the carpenter id doing S.H.I.T.s and ID arrange for

Mr K came to our place to inspect the workmanship.

He will arrange for the worker to finish up the work before the lunar 7th month , cross my fingers because after that will be very busy with my wedding... :yamseng:

The reno has delayed for a month and the touching up was still not done, SMS ID that the carpenter id doing S.H.I.T.s and ID arrange for

Mr K came to our place to inspect the workmanship.

He will arrange for the worker to finish up the work before the lunar 7th month , cross my fingers because after that will be very busy with my wedding... :yamseng:

hey any updates on your side? u must b very busy preparing yourself now...hehe... :paint:

This has got to be the worst experience.

I have made my final payment and I am regretting it now. Pure Rubbish is what I am getting now. :bangwall:

hi budgetice, cool down :) your place looks nice.. i have the exact same layout as you, and will be using your design as a "model"

was thinking of getting Ideal House young K to do up my place. is he really that bad? actually i went to adah's place for site visit, her place looked nice too...

hi budgetice, cool down :) your place looks nice.. i have the exact same layout as you, and will be using your design as a "model"

was thinking of getting Ideal House young K to do up my place. is he really that bad? actually i went to adah's place for site visit, her place looked nice too...

U did? Was I there? Hehehe...Wat is your name?

Overall my whole renovation process is not that bad. For me. I am satisfied with Kevin thou with minor hiccups.

Budgetice, cool down. Maybe you are getting tired because too many things happen right now. moving house, reno and getting married. Take a chill pill and look on the brighter side. Things will fall nicely into places then.. :dancingqueen:

U did? Was I there? Hehehe...Wat is your name?

Overall my whole renovation process is not that bad. For me. I am satisfied with Kevin thou with minor hiccups.

Budgetice, cool down. Maybe you are getting tired because too many things happen right now. moving house, reno and getting married. Take a chill pill and look on the brighter side. Things will fall nicely into places then.. :dancingqueen:

adah, you were lah.. in early july... you and hubby were moving some stuff over... forgot liao ah? :) maybe too many people came to your "show flat"?

trying my best to calm down already.

Can you imagine time and time again he said the house is ready for hand over and the touch up is not even done?

Mr K have to come personally to check the site because i was so frustrated with the workmanship as no touch up was done.

Mr K admitted that the touch up was not done.

Here i am trying to ensure Kevin earn $$ from my project and all I've got is a huge disappointment.

For those engaging Kevin, Talk to Mr K and you will see the difference in experience and advise given.

Adah, maybe he spent too much time on ur house :P