Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
nope.. we were looking for Kronotex and Pergo at the expo.. then just pop by rezt n relax , Chew and was drag into Unimax..

the kitchen package they have are all Blum system..

For us hor, we set out with one budget and is trying our best to stick to it. Think we failed miserably... :P

Even for the renovation quote, its way off our budget.

If you are tight, then i suggest u take those comprehensive package that include all accessories. (There are some of them in the market, but dont blindly take also)

That way, you will have better control of your budget. IF not, you might want to try and liaise directly with the different contractor .. eg electrical work

I suggest if you have a lot of carpentry works, you may want to go to direct carpenter..If not take package is a better deal...

Hi,

same layout? you staying at 400+ ? we got the last unit of the 4A on offer, our queue number is 41 out of total of 35 4rms on offer and there are only a handful of 4a..so quite lucky.

We managed to get our keys earlier because we already obtained our HLE before the appointment as we were looking for resale flat while waiting for the sale of balance flat.

For Mr Yeak, he is located at 292 Yishun Street 22 #01-291, just opposite the church of our lady star but I'm not engaging him.

Short listed the following so far pending actual site visit

1) Rangers design near yishun interchange - if u interested, i can pass you the boss number

2) Ideal house Kevin

3) Baroque Mike

4) CJ ambience Adrain (but no news after i revised my budget)

btw.. toilet for our layout is small as compared to other 4a in yishun with different layout.. happy staying in yishun.. it's a nice place with some quiet corners.

yes i love yishun! I grew up here!

according to my wife to be, the shoe cabinet can never be too big... hahahahaha

well there are 2 windows at each, maybe can ask him to create a gap ...

hahahaha...i agree with your wife! :P

some of the lightings

for living rm sofa area:

DSCF3704.jpg

for bedroom 2 & 3:

DSCF3707.jpg

kitchen:

DSCF3713.jpg

Hi, you bought a lot of things liao ah...I haven't start buying mine. Dis sat going to see sanitary wares..

SOfa all haven't buy...

here's wat we bought so far...

living room

1. L-shaped leather sofa (frm om)

2. onkyo +ms carnival hts home threatre system

kitchen

1. washer , dryer, hood, hob n built-in oven (brandt)

2. fridge (samsung)

3. kitchen sink +tap (baron)

4. dining table (frm s&c)

bedroom

1. bedframe n mattress (frm om)

2. aircon (panasonic sys 3)

toilets

1. basins , mixer

2. towel rack

3. paper holder

4. rain shower

5. multi pt heater

You have a very classy taste. Really nice house - so worth for a tiring and tedious hunt. :)

haha... miss out on my own T-blog.. thanks for the compliment..

thinking back now, if we have been more decisive, this may not have been so tiring and tedious..

haha... miss out on my own T-blog.. thanks for the compliment..

thinking back now, if we have been more decisive, this may not have been so tiring and tedious..

hahaha...i agree...same here...

Went shopping today.. wallet becoming lighter. :(

bought the following at Mega Discount Store;

1) Brandt 7kg front load washer WFE1077A

2) Brandt 8kg Dryer EFE 118A

3) Brandt built in oven FE811Xs1

4) Samsung Fridge RT-72KASE

Shortlisted the following:

1) Natalie Sofa from Mondi

2) OMI - R from Mondi

Congratulations for a good start.....make your decision and choose your representative IDs..no need to struggle... :yamseng:

I want to know how much for the items below?

Thanks.

Hi budgetice ...

Hmm ... your kitchen countertop doesnt look like it as a lot of space if you are going to cook regularly? From what i see in the 3D perspective .. there are only 3 areas to put things. Enough space for preparation of food and cooking ? The cabinet on top of your sink is the dish rack ?

Dont forget to add fluorescent lights below you top kitchen cabinet ... cos the downlights on your ceiling wont be bright enough.

For your living room TV cabinet ... how are the wires going to run down from the TV ? It is going to be exposed ?

Congratulations for a good start.....make your decision and choose your representative IDs..no need to struggle... :yamseng:

I want to know how much for the items below?

Thanks.

washer and dryer is 1.5k plus..

oven is 780..

Hi budgetice ...

Hmm ... your kitchen countertop doesnt look like it as a lot of space if you are going to cook regularly? From what i see in the 3D perspective .. there are only 3 areas to put things. Enough space for preparation of food and cooking ? The cabinet on top of your sink is the dish rack ?

Dont forget to add fluorescent lights below you top kitchen cabinet ... cos the downlights on your ceiling wont be bright enough.

For your living room TV cabinet ... how are the wires going to run down from the TV ? It is going to be exposed ?

We have revised the design.. but no point updating them since reno has started.. will upload the finish product..

as for the Tv cabinet... i leave it all to my ID.. :D