Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

Yup, ave 6.

KEC seems to be highly recommended in many forum, shall drop by soon so that the wires can be concealed during our reno ;)

yeah...and i can see why. :)

good luck in ur search man! let me know how it goes or u can ask the experts at the AV thread if u need more info. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sure sure... i hope can up the budget to 2k..

Decision, decision , decision

Hoob and Hob

1) Cuizino

CUI 9 CS3ESS and CUI 8.3 VCGB

Vs.

2) Brandt

ad990 + TE272

Vs.

3) Deliza

DZX730 and Aqua 901X

:unsure:

very tiring sat..

Went poh joo to get ourselves the cuizino only to find out that the hoob has been discontinued. They should have told us over the phone .. haha

The staff is very nice and polite

went balestier to see sofa and lights, then called up vogue design ID to see if we can meet early.. told us he is not in office yet will be in about 3pm.. guess what?

when we walk pass the shop, we saw him walk out from his office which is like 5 mins after our call to him.. haha

Went CJ ambience.. initial quote 39k without electrical work, relook at the design and waiting for requote.

Went expo to meet unimax - 30k , quite cheap. dont know good or not.

then metup with RnR.. wow.. their space planning and attention to details really solid.. no quote yet.. will meet them again ..

very nice concept.. sort of shortlisted them

Sun, went to Homely image for quote..

quite disappointed also.. the 30k which they gave us has a lot of optional items..

final quote is around 36k.. inclusive of electrical work..

at this rate, probably need to look for Mr Yeak or more IDs already.. :(

May i know who u met at R n R? We also met up with 1 of the id, nice design but price is over our budget. They say can further discuss on the pricing.

mine was alexis and adeline... I dont know how much yet, they only showed me the space planning..

like it alot... so waiting for the quotes to be out

they are very detailed right down to having mirrors at shoe rack so that you can check your dressing before u leave the house.. haha

but the feedback on rnr here not very good

Edited by budgetice

hi bugetice,i am the same as u,gt a house from the oct balance flat. 4a also n my floorplan is exactly the same bt jus opposite urs. :) maybe due to some delay for our hle n ahg so didnt manage to get keys early.will be getting next tues.very excited.jus wan to ask u,which contractor u are using n where is this Mr Yeak located at yishun?i didnt manage to get the email add of him. saw u already purchase alot of furnishing for ur home,i still havent find a contractor,needless to say furnishing.u are fast. my common toilet is small also.think this apply to all 4a old flat in yishun.i m new here,so kindly help.thx

Hi,

same layout? you staying at 400+ ? we got the last unit of the 4A on offer, our queue number is 41 out of total of 35 4rms on offer and there are only a handful of 4a..so quite lucky.

We managed to get our keys earlier because we already obtained our HLE before the appointment as we were looking for resale flat while waiting for the sale of balance flat.

For Mr Yeak, he is located at 292 Yishun Street 22 #01-291, just opposite the church of our lady star but I'm not engaging him.

Short listed the following so far pending actual site visit

1) Rangers design near yishun interchange - if u interested, i can pass you the boss number

2) Ideal house Kevin

3) Baroque Mike

4) CJ ambience Adrain (but no news after i revised my budget)

btw.. toilet for our layout is small as compared to other 4a in yishun with different layout.. happy staying in yishun.. it's a nice place with some quiet corners.

Hi,

same layout? you staying at 400+ ? we got the last unit of the 4A on offer, our queue number is 41 out of total of 35 4rms on offer and there are only a handful of 4a..so quite lucky.

We managed to get our keys earlier because we already obtained our HLE before the appointment as we were looking for resale flat while waiting for the sale of balance flat.

For Mr Yeak, he is located at 292 Yishun Street 22 #01-291, just opposite the church of our lady star but I'm not engaging him.

Short listed the following so far pending actual site visit

1) Rangers design near yishun interchange - if u interested, i can pass you the boss number

2) Ideal house Kevin

3) Baroque Mike

4) CJ ambience Adrain (but no news after i revised my budget)

btw.. toilet for our layout is small as compared to other 4a in yishun with different layout.. happy staying in yishun.. it's a nice place with some quiet corners.

yes,same layout except mine is opposite urs. my q num is 17,lucky.thought want to get bto but num nt gd,then came this balance flat.u are quite lucky,the first day i went, alot taken up,only saw 1ppl gave up.mine is at 200plus there.still within my 5 choices. :D Mr Yeak is located near my new home.i will visit him when i take my keys.thx for the information.maybe i will drop by the rangers design to have a look too.the common toilet is really small.still thinking how to do it.there is a big pipe near the toilet door.thinking whether to reorganize the pipe thing. i been staying in yishun all my 20plus years so really like this place.hope u will too.welcome to yishun. :)

yes,same layout except mine is opposite urs. my q num is 17,lucky.thought want to get bto but num nt gd,then came this balance flat.u are quite lucky,the first day i went, alot taken up,only saw 1ppl gave up.mine is at 200plus there.still within my 5 choices. :D Mr Yeak is located near my new home.i will visit him when i take my keys.thx for the information.maybe i will drop by the rangers design to have a look too.the common toilet is really small.still thinking how to do it.there is a big pipe near the toilet door.thinking whether to reorganize the pipe thing. i been staying in yishun all my 20plus years so really like this place.hope u will too.welcome to yishun. :)

Urgghhhhh... u got my 2x3?? hahaha that was my first choice but queue number to far off... kekes... me too, i've stayed in yishun for donkey years

for the big pipe... they can only box it up.. most of the designer and contractor said the same thing.. dont think u can move it

Edited by budgetice

Urgghhhhh... u got my 2x3?? hahaha that was my first choice but queue number to far off... kekes... me too, i've stayed in yishun for donkey years

for the big pipe... they can only box it up.. most of the designer and contractor said the same thing.. dont think u can move it

oh no thats my 6th choice. mine is more nearer to church there.hehe..ur parents must be living at 200plus there? i wonder who took the 305. thats my first choice.more higher in price bt location n floor level is gd.bonus is i went outside n saw its quite nicely done.can save alot on reno.bt anyway still contend with this coming home.

think box up is the only option.btw when are u starting ur reno? excited to see the photos.i posting mine up once i take keys.