Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
siron

My Renoworks @ Pinnacle!

My Renovation @ Pinnacle!!

In time to come ..... drawing near for the handing over... Woooot. Decide to start a renovation blog on our new house at Pinnacle @ Duxton! :) Track and monitor and of course for memories! But of course not forgetting about "Sharing" with all!

Renovation had officially started ...Finally!! Will update the blog as and when I can

So here it is! Do leave your comments! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi siron!!!

congrats!!! saw ur posts in P&D forum n MHT forum too....finally starting reno liao :)

urs is S2? which blk? post some pics leh...hehehe

When more is up I will post :) in fact I am going to my unit now. False ceilling should be up!

hi siron,

you power sia, you posting in MHT, php, here and even have your own blog...admire your patience in updating all the forums.

hope u have a smooth reno journey ahead and looking forward to see your swee swee completed unit... :D

hi siron,

you power sia, you posting in MHT, php, here and even have your own blog...admire your patience in updating all the forums.

hope u have a smooth reno journey ahead and looking forward to see your swee swee completed unit... :D

Thanks! Thats because we are excited :) But updates with pictures will only be at the blog :)

Anyway now having some issue on Opennet!!

Thanks! Thats because we are excited :) But updates with pictures will only be at the blog :)

Anyway now having some issue on Opennet!!

at least they have brought forward the installation from 2012 to apr, so we can still ask ID/contractor to assist if possible.

where are u planning to install the box? any false ceiling to conceal the wiring?

at least they have brought forward the installation from 2012 to apr, so we can still ask ID/contractor to assist if possible.

where are u planning to install the box? any false ceiling to conceal the wiring?

The issue is my false ceiling is completed today!! All wiring which supposed to be concealed are all done! By 5th April, its hopeless to liaise with OPennet liao. Ahhhhhhh...... Unless open up again! Meaning more cost!

Anyway updated ceiling works on Blog!

The issue is my false ceiling is completed today!! All wiring which supposed to be concealed are all done! By 5th April, its hopeless to liaise with OPennet liao. Ahhhhhhh...... Unless open up again! Meaning more cost!

understand your frustration on the openet thingy...any solution reached? will check out your blog.

understand your frustration on the openet thingy...any solution reached? will check out your blog.

I've asked my electrician to run uPVC piping to stand by... Hopefully its compatible in time.

Tomorrow gonna head to my unit for more pictures since the ceiling and all is totally completed.

Hi Siron,

Shouldn't be an issue. Just have to make hole(s) in the false ceiling to pull the fibre optics wire through. Thereafter, patch up the hole(s) made. False ceiling will be brand new. It won't cost much to do something like that.

Hi Siron,

Shouldn't be an issue. Just have to make hole(s) in the false ceiling to pull the fibre optics wire through. Thereafter, patch up the hole(s) made. False ceiling will be brand new. It won't cost much to do something like that.

Thanks Mickey... Will prep it first :)