Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

Exactly. Based on reviews, I contacted Jason before. I have emailed him 2-3x, called, SMS but he never come back with me. At that time, I decided, no matter how good the contractor is or how competitive the price the contractor gives, ultimately, you want someone who is able to attend to your needs. Of course, within reasons, we are customers after all.

So, now I have a contractor that gives me a peace of mind. Although the renovation is not done yet. But so far, everything has been good.

ya, i am most wary of contractors that i try to contact but cannot seem to get. even if they're recommended and their works are high quality. don't know after you pay them if you will ever see them again :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Jason Goh was used to be having good reviews by some of the house owners....tot of using him when I buy my new flat...now have to wait and see how is it liao. :( Got to relook for contractor again... :( First was Ah Soon...then follow by his brother Jason Goh of Beng Fong...now is him turn (owner bad comments)... :bangwall:

Edited by Lovely

Jason Goh was used to be having good reviews by some of the house owners....tot of using him when I buy my new flat...now have to wait and see how is it liao. :( Got to relook for contractor again... :( First was Ah Soon...then follow by his brother Jason Goh of Beng Fong...now is him turn (owner bad comments)... :bangwall:

Beng Fong Jason Goh also have something like this happen? Wha. does that means all the Goh brothers cannot be trusted?

this is so scary. initially i was suppose to ask him for quote too. but he keep dragging my time. i turn to another contractor instead. my current contractor deliver everything she promised. so i think i made the right choice. i think if jason replied me on time, i will most probably engage him too.

Hope everything will be ok for you guys.

Beng Fong Jason Goh also have something like this happen? Wha. does that means all the Goh brothers cannot be trusted?

Another forumer limc0008 as like very pissed off with Beng Fong Jason Goh leh... this what he/she wrote...

For those who wants to consider this guy Jason from Beng fong. Dun bother to, even if its cheap and he sounds sincere. Basically he knows **** about renovation. The funny thing is the only things that looks nice in my place renovate are those not done by him. I think the most important thing to never neglect is to visit an actual site/project and ask the owner yourself.

Of track , Jason is a HDB lic contractor right ? Can approach HDB for help ?

U&B is registered under Florence and the hdb license holder is her too. So Jason is just a worker???

Serious not?

Hey Jaskel

U were able to contact Ah Soon previously, would you have the chance to meet up with Jason? If so then can maybe help rainbowguy, kopi etc to find him out.

Hey Jaskel

U were able to contact Ah Soon previously, would you have the chance to meet up with Jason? If so then can maybe help rainbowguy, kopi etc to find him out.

Meet up with Jason...hmmm...don't even know head and tails of it, just know he delayed some hse owners reno. Maybe can look for him in Batam :P just joking. Tot his wife is handling all affected owners' projects, maybe a bit delay for them but she didn't run away or said didn't want to do. Hope affected hse owners didn't pay him in full. I've nothing to start off to help them. One victim had approached me for help,I see what I can do....he not that easy to find.

Meet up with Jason...hmmm...don't even know head and tails of it, just know he delayed some hse owners reno. Maybe can look for him in Batam :P just joking. Tot his wife is handling all affected owners' projects, maybe a bit delay for them but she didn't run away or said didn't want to do. Hope affected hse owners didn't pay him in full. I've nothing to start off to help them. One victim had approached me for help,I see what I can do....he not that easy to find.

Dear All,

Sorry I have been uncontactable.

My old number 827***** has been terminated by the management, so you cannot get me at it.

My new number can be received when you email me at jason.ubreno@gmail.com

I will remain contactable.

I will not pull a "Ah Soon" or a "Jason Goh from Beng Fong" - it is not me to do that.

There are currently some internal conflicts between me and Florence in U and B, and I have been hopping mad last weekend.

This conflicts include operation styles and the handling of finances.

My conflicts with U and B will probably end up in a split.

We expect this to be finalized in 1-2 months.

For existing customers, we will settle your renovations as a first priority, thank you.

I or Florence will have either contacted you or am trying to contact you to settle your renovations.

Either I or Florence will handle each project to bring your renovations to completion.

Edited by JGResponse

Dear All,

Sorry I have been uncontactable.

My old number 827***** has been terminated by the management, so you cannot get me at it.

My new number can be received when you email me at jason.ubreno@gmail.com

I will remain contactable.

I will not pull a "Ah Soon" or a "Jason Goh from Beng Fong" - it is not me to do that.

There are currently some internal conflicts between me and Florence in U and B, and I have been hopping mad last weekend.

This conflicts include operation styles and the handling of finances.

My conflicts with U and B will probably end up in a split.

We expect this to be finalized in 1-2 months.

For existing customers, we will settle your renovations as a first priority, thank you.

I or Florence will have either contacted you or am trying to contact you to settle your renovations.

Either I or Florence will handle each project to bring your renovations to completion.

Is good that u came out to clarify out clearly, as least it gives the hse owner an answer. :good: But regard is an internal or external conflicts, best not to pull in the hse owners into it. :yamseng:

Is good that u came out to clarify out clearly, as least it gives the hse owner an answer. :good: But regard is an internal or external conflicts, best not to pull in the hse owners into it. :yamseng:

Not bad liao ... at least not like soon that disappeared in the air

Well, at least you appear, now the priority is to make sure the house owners like kopi and rainbowguy can look forward to completion soon.

Well, at least you appear, now the priority is to make sure the house owners like kopi and rainbowguy can look forward to completion soon.

I am glad that Jason took the initiative to call me and update me what he has went through. It's a bit complicated and we determine to trust him one more time. So far so good... I really hope that his luck will get better.