Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

You remind me of our million dollar dictator... way past his prime, experiencing 2nd childhood, goes around the world talking c**k, come back to own country & talk more c**k, can't accept anyone not agreeing to his outdated policies.

The only bird that should be leaving this kampong is you... our you want me to meet you in the cul de sac with my knuckle duster??? :dancingqueen:

meepok,

apparently this old birdy uncle is enjoying this conversation. Well, I gonna treat him as invisible from now on and spare myself a few days more life.

TPY,

apparently there is something wrong with u. I dunno what is it. BUT listen, I REALLY PITY YOU. Go get a life where u belong. You dun sound that irritating in other threads. Or perhap coz in other threads, u are sincerely seeking for help instead of chirping. With this, I stop all conversation with u le. You take care n BLESS U!! :P:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
meepok,

apparently this old birdy uncle is enjoying this conversation. Well, I gonna treat him as invisible from now on and spare myself a few days more life.

TPY,

apparently there is something wrong with u. I dunno what is it. BUT listen, I REALLY PITY YOU. Go get a life where u belong. You dun sound that irritating in other threads. Or perhap coz in other threads, u are sincerely seeking for help instead of chirping. With this, I stop all conversation with u le. You take care n BLESS U!! :P:P

Peace finally. Should be modest and be ready to accept any comments in the forum

yeah man... really no shame! Attention seeking whore!

Like they say in Hokkien... he's just a "blue bird people" 8|

You could be penalise and bar from the forum for red spouting vaguar words and personal attack if i were to report to the moderator.

Do exercise control, I am forgiving you for your remarks. You should thanks me. Take care BLESS U

You remind me of our million dollar dictator... way past his prime, experiencing 2nd childhood, goes around the world talking c**k, come back to own country & talk more c**k, can't accept anyone not agreeing to his outdated policies.

The only bird that should be leaving this kampong is you... our you want me to meet you in the cul de sac with my knuckle duster??? :dancingqueen:

Threatening ?? Another serious red offences in the forum

Edited by TPY

Just came back from my afternoon check on the progress of my carpentry, found out that 1 of my duo purpose sliding door is so big that it can't fit into the lift. My carpenter has to hire those bangla workers to help carry it up 30+ storeys! :jawdrop::bow:

They tried to carry it up earlier with 3-4 people but they only manage to reach 3rd storey. Too heavy and the turning is very tricky and siong. They said they will try again later tonight around 8-9 when they have more people to help bring it up... :sport-smiley-003::help: which also means more money for my carpenter to pay :deal:

I'm just glad I'm not the one carrying it up! :notti:

Peace finally. Should be modest and be ready to accept any comments in the forum

You could be penalise and bar from the forum for spouting vaguar words and personal attack if i were to report to the moderator.

Do exercise control, I am forgiving you for your remarks. You should thanks me. Take care BLESS U

Threatening ?? Another serious offences in the forum

I'm just making a snide comment on our million dollar No.3 Prime Minister in case you didn't get my sarcasm.

I'm just making a snide comment on our million dollar No.3 Prime Minister in case you didn't get my sarcasm.

Welcome to the forum 100 posts and be a silver member. There i mentioned, modesty and open to comments and be forgiving. Let us stop all these fights :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Do you agree we should rest and allow the forumner to continue with the chat ? :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Mr TPY ,

This thread is started by bonkitty, someone who stays in Blk 79.

Meowie, Meepok and many others here also stays in Blk 79.

We welcome people from other neighbourhood as long as they contribute sensible solutions to common problems faced.

I am sure you join the forum to seek solution and see good/new ideas for your house and not make enemies.

You can go to the moderator all you want, and don't think of editing your comments as the forum has a archive of everything.

I knew meepok personally, he is a nice man when not provoked.

and is helpful to neighbours and is staying at blk 79.

what about you?

Do you stay in blk 79? Guess not.

to say that people are making noise,

at least meowie is making noise in her own blk forum.

Maybe you can set up a forum post of your own Blk,

share with us how you solve your house problem.

We are a community of Toa Payoh, since your nick indicates TPY.

Make this a good place.

Mr TPY ,

This thread is started by bonkitty, someone who stays in Blk 79.

Meowie, Meepok and many others here also stays in Blk 79.

We welcome people from other neighbourhood as long as they contribute sensible solutions to common problems faced.

I am sure you join the forum to seek solution and see good/new ideas for your house and not make enemies.

You can go to the moderator all you want, and don't think of editing your comments as the forum has a archive of everything.

I knew meepok personally, he is a nice man when not provoked.

and is helpful to neighbours and is staying at blk 79.

what about you?

Do you stay in blk 79? Guess not.

to say that people are making noise,

at least meowie is making noise in her own blk forum.

Maybe you can set up a forum post of your own Blk,

share with us how you solve your house problem.

We are a community of Toa Payoh, since your nick indicates TPY.

Make this a good place.

I agree afterall we are living togehter in the same block. :thumbs up: with intergrity

:)

by the way, TPY, which part of the block experience bird s_H_i_t?

and how did you solve the problem?

I am staying at the height way beyond growing trees but this advice will be good for the neighbours staying at the lower levels.

Edited by tension_z

:)

by the way, TPY, which part of the block experience bird s_H_i_t?

and how did you solve the problem?

I am staying at the height way beyond growing trees but this advice will be good for the neighbours staying at the lower levels.

It is the kitchen with the air con latch.Birds like to stay there.

I install a bird repellent deices and trigger a periodical wave to scare the birds off

oic, thanks for the advice.

is the device expensive or electricity consuming?

no not that exp just google for bird repellance you will find tons of it.

I am making myself excuse as we do need to allow other forumners to chat. Have a nice chat, I will still be the out spoken guys coming in occasaionly as usual but forumner do take it openly from my comments..

Have fun.

Just came back from my afternoon check on the progress of my carpentry, found out that 1 of my duo purpose sliding door is so big that it can't fit into the lift. My carpenter has to hire those bangla workers to help carry it up 30+ storeys! :jawdrop::bow:

They tried to carry it up earlier with 3-4 people but they only manage to reach 3rd storey. Too heavy and the turning is very tricky and siong. They said they will try again later tonight around 8-9 when they have more people to help bring it up... :sport-smiley-003::help: which also means more money for my carpenter to pay :deal:

I'm just glad I'm not the one carrying it up! :notti:

Even with 8-9 ppl, I think it is also very "siong".. some more 30+ storey.. I sure faint even to walk down..haha..

Anyway will definitely go and see how big your sliding door..hahaha :P

Simmer down all..

Please understand the purpose of opening up of this thread by bonkitty.

"yi ren shao yi ju ba"

Many Thanks

Simmer down all..

Please understand the purpose of opening up of this thread by bonkitty.

"yi ren shao yi ju ba"

Many Thanks

"... Let's move on"

oic, thanks for the advice.

is the device expensive or electricity consuming?

Hi tension,

I have seen at the coffeeshop above the Bishan Bus Interchange, got hang a big and fake looking crow cut out of wood. It seems to be working to scare the other birds away. Maybe we can try to past a big crow sticker? Hehe... :notti: