Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

ehhehe mine also castle lock... called him yesterday and he was here to install in 3hrs time... :notti:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

ok ok let me drop me a call now :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrats to bonkitty, gui99 and meowie! :yamseng: Must be so exciting to sleep overnight officially...or maybe you were too tired out and "concussed" rather. Remember to invite me to look see hor, have not step into your places before.

------------------------------------

Did anyone use matt homo tiles here? I got news from my ID that white matt homo tiles usually have more warp problems. He said that mine were a bit like that so along the side of certain tiles most parts are aligned but some parts may have very slight uneveness.

Now a bit worried will have cut leg feeling though ID assured me that will not be able to feel it because it is only small part of each tile.

you want the truth? The truth is noone wants u here in this thread and if you would just mind ur own house's bird shiit problem, this thread will be more peaceful.

If u cant stop birds from going into ur house, what else is there to TALK? :notti::notti::dancingqueen:

thanks thanks... :notti:

Yeah I have successfully stop the birds from flying in, but today I can't stop a bird to stop talking c_ock. I am not going to talk to a crow now just don't feel like replying anymore :notti:

Edited by TPY

ehhehe mine also castle lock... called him yesterday and he was here to install in 3hrs time... :notti:

Wah so many of you using Castle lock... :o

Is it really that good? How is it compared to Abloy, Yale or Duro? Going to buy a lock soon so must decide on which one to get... :unsure:

Yeah I have successfully stop the birds from flying in, but today I can't stop a bird to stop talking c_ock. I am not going to talk to a crow now just don't feel like replying anymore :notti:

wah... this big bird sure cant stop chirping... :jawdrop:

cant help it... coz old uncle with nothing to do .... we got to pardon him... :P

Is it really that good? How is it compared to Abloy, Yale or Duro? Going to buy a lock soon so must decide on which one to get... :unsure:

hi shivan,

for my case, we didnt get it coz we think it is "good" or "no good".. we got it coz it is convenient.. hehehe he comes n installs mah... really too busy to go look for lock le... hehhee :dunno:

wah... this big bird sure cant stop chirping... :jawdrop:

cant help it... coz old uncle with nothing to do .... we got to pardon him... :P

Are you crowing to yourself? Go away

The uncle drill through the gate so that the lock is not easily removed. My previous place was using Duro and the lock come in 2 pieces, instead of 1 whole piece and i just fix it myself.

That's all I know, not sure about other brand though.

Are you crowing to yourself? Go away

Some people really have no shame... overstayed their welcome, kena asked to leave, still got the cheek to stay around and make snide comments... tsk tsk

Which of the 79 blocks are u staying at? Or are you even staying here in the first place?? So free to come here and talk c**k sing song and disrupt this forum??

Uncle already still so childish... tsk tsk

You want every forummer to come and ask you to get lost is it?

The uncle drill through the gate so that the lock is not easily removed. My previous place was using Duro and the lock come in 2 pieces, instead of 1 whole piece and i just fix it myself.

That's all I know, not sure about other brand though.

Wow, still needs drilling..Yup usually diy locks come in 2 pieces..

Currently considering this castle lock and DURO Art338.

Btw, the "joint" of the 2 piece lock will be "blocked" by the

gate so actually no issue also. Hence, if looking from outside,

it looks like a one piece lock. Currently DURO has a promotion too.

$148 for one big + one small lock..

http://www.duro.com.sg/promo.html

But well, if so many neighbours interested in Castle lock maybe we can

do a mass order and see whether can have any discount.. Tell uncle

about the DURO promotion maybe can have more discounts.. :notti:

:yamseng:

Some people really have no shame... overstayed their welcome, kena asked to leave, still got the cheek to stay around and make snide comments... tsk tsk

Which of the 79 blocks are u staying at? Or are you even staying here in the first place?? So free to come here and talk c**k sing song and disrupt this forum??

Uncle already still so childish... tsk tsk

You want every forummer to come and ask you to get lost is it?

hehe meepok... that TPY uncle is just thick-skinned...lol :notti::notti:

hehehe .... he might need to act childish so he can "blend in" with his daughter... :notti:

then he needs to be birdy so that birds will stop shiiting at his balcony... :notti: :notti:

(kinda poor thing to need to do that :unsure: )

Edited by meowie49

hehehe .... he might need to act childish so he can "blend in" with his daughter... :notti:

So nosiy, stop crowing . Hi forumner let's ignore her

then he needs to be birdy so that birds will stop shiiting at his balcony... :notti: :notti:

yeah man... really no shame! Attention seeking whore!

Like they say in Hokkien... he's just a "blue bird people" 8|

yeah man... really no shame! Attention seeking whore!

Like they say in Hokkien... he's just a "blue bird people" 8|

Just another crude bird in this kampong :sport-smiley-004:

Hmm, so many of you singing praises of castle lock..

Think will get one too. :sport-smiley-003:

Will sms u next time i visit my unit again.

Hi Yeoman,

Ya sure. I want to see your chio chio MBR. Heard it nicely done. :good:

Babymaro2003

Just another crude bird in this kampong :sport-smiley-004:

You remind me of our million dollar dictator... way past his prime, experiencing 2nd childhood, goes around the world talking c**k, come back to own country & talk more c**k, can't accept anyone not agreeing to his outdated policies.

The only bird that should be leaving this kampong is you... our you want me to meet you in the cul de sac with my knuckle duster??? :dancingqueen: