Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Alister,

I'll be engaging Alex from Summit also and would like to check with you on some points before I confirmed with him.

Your advice is greatly appreciated....

(1) Did he restrict on the number of times we can amend the 3D drawings?

(2) Will he deduct the excess amt being quoted for carpentry if actual measurement is less than wat is quoted in the contract?

Thanks!!

Hi Alister,

I'll be engaging Alex from Summit also and would like to check with you on some points before I confirmed with him.

Your advice is greatly appreciated....

(1) Did he restrict on the number of times we can amend the 3D drawings? - No, so far has told him to amend a few times and no complaines.

(2) Will he deduct the excess amt being quoted for carpentry if actual measurement is less than wat is quoted in the contract? - Yes, he has assured me he will do it. Esp the kitchen cabinets. At the end of whole project, he will go down to carry out site measurement with me on the spot to confirm.Thanks!!

I think all ID contractors and firms will do the same.

Hihi,

Like to check with those who have already collected their keys. Is there any particular spot i have to look out for when i'm checking for defects?

Did any of you encouter any defects in your flat?

And did anyone follow any beliefs when you 1st enter your flat. I was told by my MIL to bring along a baby and an old folk when I'm entering my house for the 1st time.

hi everyone...im planning my budget for renovation. I have yet to collect the keys and im not sure whats the colour of the kitchen wall tiles..anyone could advise please?

the wall tiles is white, the floor light blue.... :D

Hihi,

Like to check with those who have already collected their keys. Is there any particular spot i have to look out for when i'm checking for defects?

And did anyone follow any beliefs when you 1st enter your flat. I was told by my MIL to bring along a baby and an old folk when I'm entering my house for the 1st time.

the first time we enter our home, we buy 7 kind of diff colour flowers, rice and salt. say good things and throw the mixture at diff area... haha~ very funny but ok lah...juz do it lor. heard can bring dog up also but i think am going to bring my doggie up when is almost done... :paint:

but also got frens say wat if my dog dun dare to enter?, baby b4 go in keep crying???.... haha~ all this up to us to believe or not liao... :good:

Hi All,

Found a link that has Blk 79's pic!:lol: Pic since day 1 if not wrong lazy to look back. :good:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.p...255&page=12

:good: magnificent view wor! :P i wanna bunk at alister's house! LOL!!

alister, is ur a/c water drainage pipe run separately or together with the gas pipe?

ur water pipe run to which toilet? is it running along the shower kerb? :)

tmr i'm doing the trunking...just now the installer guy came up for a discussion (not considered as a trip) :) refused to let him run any piping in the living room. imagine a chunky block coming out of nowhere and i've no a/c there! but both my bathroom will be affected... *heart pain* :~

Ikoice, droplets & zeester, thank you for your info~

Edited by ms_white

:dribble: magnificent view wor! :good: i wanna bunk at alister's house! LOL!!

alister, is ur a/c water drainage pipe run separately or together with the gas pipe?

ur water pipe run to which toilet? is it running along the shower kerb? :help:

tmr i'm doing the trunking...just now the installer guy came up for a discussion (not considered as a trip) :) refused to let him run any piping in the living room. imagine a chunky block coming out of nowhere and i've no a/c there! but both my bathroom will be affected... *heart pain* :~

Ikoice, droplets & zeester, thank you for your info~

Hey, that's floor 41 at blk 79C in the photo. Makes me wanna camp at 41st floor too. I shall sneak up to take photo if I ever get a chance. :notti:

For piping, if you need ideas, drop by my hse tomorrow, juz sms me. But my trunking runs in the living room, hopefully false ceiling can hide. :(

Hey, that's floor 41 at blk 79C in the photo. Makes me wanna camp at 41st floor too. I shall sneak up to take photo if I ever get a chance. :)

For piping, if you need ideas, drop by my hse tomorrow, juz sms me. But my trunking runs in the living room, hopefully false ceiling can hide. :(

Frens

Long time nv hang out w u guys here oredi le.. too bad cant show u all my ugly trunking..... some of minetrunking oso cant be covered by false cellling. mine hv a STUPID UGLY PVC pipe on my pretty tiles..

:dribble::notti::help::good::~:(

Hey, that's floor 41 at blk 79C in the photo. Makes me wanna camp at 41st floor too. I shall sneak up to take photo if I ever get a chance. :notti:

u're staying on the 40th and yet still wanna camp?:good: where am i staying?:~! :curse: but the feeling when u go up to 41st floor is really exciting!:( a bit of jittery, curiosity, fear and happiness! hahaha!! too bad it's locked liao...hai...or i'll wanna go up again.

eh...i'll be there @ 10am ALONE for the installation... :( what time are u going up? that's why i told him not to run in the living room...very eye sore...

Frens

Long time nv hang out w u guys here oredi le.. too bad cant show u all my ugly trunking..... some of minetrunking oso cant be covered by false cellling. mine hv a STUPID UGLY PVC pipe on my pretty tiles..

:dribble::notti::help::):(:furious:

dino, we saw your a/c trunking in the living room...and that made me refuse to have it there...very big! at least yours got a purpose for living room a/c...

u're staying on the 40th and yet still wanna camp?:dribble: where am i staying?:notti:! :good: but the feeling when u go up to 41st floor is really exciting!:help: a bit of jittery, curiosity, fear and happiness! hahaha!! too bad it's locked liao...hai...or i'll wanna go up again.

eh...i'll be there @ 10am ALONE for the installation... :~ what time are u going up? that's why i told him not to run in the living room...very eye sore...

dino, we saw your a/c trunking in the living room...and that made me refuse to have it there...very big! at least yours got a purpose for living room a/c...

How come no ID ? I got my ID to co-ordinate with the aircon man. This way I have no worries as the ID would have an idea on what is the best way to run so that he can plan to hide the trunking for me.

I will try to be there around that time.

Dino - ya lor. Suddenly disappeared. So what else have u purchased ? Electrical stuffs ? Me holding off until the Sitex show for the LCD tv.

How come no ID ? I got my ID to co-ordinate with the aircon man. This way I have no worries as the ID would have an idea on what is the best way to run so that he can plan to hide the trunking for me.

Dino - ya lor. Suddenly disappeared. So what else have u purchased ? Electrical stuffs ? Me holding off until the Sitex show for the LCD tv.

hai..screw up lor. shay_d last min. gotta go batam to work tmr...and appt supposed to be 2pm de...

All Best got flying ears.. shay_d & eesy told them 2pm, they can still arrange morning. stupid right...

then eesy already has appt in the morning and can only be there for 30min..but will meet him again at 1pm.

luckily the installer was able to come down this evening to discuss abt the layout while shay_d's around...but w/o eesy..

everything is LAST MINUTE! and i HATE last minute changes! :dribble:

hopefully u can come down lor...i feel very redundant, as a girl to be around to instruct them how i want it to be. :notti: hate shay_d's company...

Edited by ms_white

Hihi,

Hi Crispy...Thank you so much for the info...really really appreciate it...

Wow, really nice www link 2 e blk79 constuction pix & bird's eye view :(

I think all e high flrs in blk79 got million dollar view :dribble:

Yalor, i olso feels dat ID shd b e 1 coordinating e whole renov prj with e sub-con. Work according 2 e planned schedule. Las min. thingy shd b able 2 reduce 2 a minimum. :~

2day wen look arnd my unit surrounding, kinda annoying. :notti:

Leaflets/pamplets at metal gate, cigarette butts, consumed drink bottles at door step. Sumore e 'hse moving' co sticker ad pasted on my front door. Wen i try 2 remove it, quite troublesum, needs water & skill.

The driveway beside e future foodcourt, from 2-lane 2-way driveway, had becum 1-lane 2-way driveway due to illegal parking. :good:

Mayb i'm fussy or 2 particular. But i feel its not rite lei.

Dunoe can complain anot? To Who? (cos i havnt moved in, not a resident yet leh)

:help:

Nothing settle yet. My electricial stuff still pending lor. only manage to buy the lightings. My bathroom stuff still on hold.... N curtain still waiting for the ID fren to contact me.... Nw it's WAIT WAIT n MORE WAIT

WOW I abt to share some good news..... Hv u all look at the Audio House Catalogue Sate starting fm 23 Nov 07, I saw my dream fridge going for 60% less le...but abit scary how can they go so low!:sport-smiley-004: which means it is abt 1295 lor dun know is it advertisment gimicks. heard fm partner the home theatre n HD tv series also quite cheap there at the sales... coz i gotta work probably will be dashing down n wait for AH to open door kekeke