Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

白小姐 waiting anxiously for 草莓梨's PM... *pacing up and down the hallway* :yamseng:

Sorry gays, just trying to be imaginative.

白小姐 reminds me of snow white character while 草莓梨 makes me thinks of strawberry head cum pear figure doll.

No offence please.... just noti :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

8|

Hi chrispy, which ID you went to see at Earnest Interior? Cos I am interested in them too... :)

we approached frankie... know him throu forum... another seems not bad too. name is benedict.

Edited by ebing

Hi Ms_white

I went to "You Long Zi" to ask for auspicious time/date to fetch the bride and he will also tell u an auspicious date to "An chuan" and a list of things you need to "an chuan" if i remember correctly I paid $250 for his service.. PM me if you need his contact.. :P

Thank you Sushibabae, Snuffleupagus & almonddust~

Can you PM me your shi fu's contacts pls?

I dun mind if it's temple also. I've chosen my date from internet too (before the Tong Shu was out), so need the auspicious time for the rest lor.

白小姐 reminds me of snow white character while 草莓梨 makes me thinks of strawberry head cum pear figure doll.

No offence please.... just noti :)

8|8|8|8|8|8|

Blk B peeps, my status on HDB page change to this

HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course.

I juz call up my CSO and he says that they are sending out the loan letters from 2 nov onwards

So expected to get keys in Dec depending on how fast the loan approval and how early we submit...

He also very funny saying that since I call up he will do my loan application forms first... 8|

Really ah! Then I go bug my officer too!! Coz I'll be away for 2 weeks next Mon so better to send in loan application early.

Thanks for the update! :)

8|

we approached frankie... know him throu forum... another seems not bad too. name is benedict.

I think Benedict is the more popular one. He was on reservist at that time so we didn't look for him.

I did ask Frankie to quote but my wife doesn't click with him, so we didn't choose him.

An update on Joven 25L Storage heater

Called up today. Here's the pricing.

Universal Union @ Geylang Lor 44 - $230 w/o GST & w/o delivery

Poh Joo @ Jalan Besar - $215 w GST, w/o delivery

Indulge @ Belastair - $240 w GST & delivery

If anyone interested, we can organize to go down to Poh Joo to get it. Maybe share transport to cut cost.

79E

Mi olso blk E, unit 67. Dun tel mi 1 of u is my neighbour nex dr. :furious: Mi olso stil lookin around ID, had shortlisted 2. But mine would b jus e basic/ simple renov. Yah, lately many furnishin sales, can check it out. Olso olso goin 2 sg expo, dis wkend, got promo package frm well-known designer. :P

Hihi Jacky....

U mentioned that your neighbour has already taken key. Well, I also seen my neighbour doing reno when i went up to racky last week....haha....dun tell me we are really future neighbour :yamseng:

Did u go down to the expo fair last weekend?

I gave my floorplan to Fuse, Arts & Thots, Cisceern, Image & Rest & Relax for designs and quotations...Most of them told me that my reno fees will be about $40K which is way off my budget.

Anyway, i will wait for them to get back to me on the designs n quotations and probably drive a hard bargain if i can find anything suitable...I quite impress by Fuse though, like their design and feel comfy with the ID.

Anyone use Fuse?

Hi blk 79E neighbours

I went up to 31st floor yesterday and saw a flat already doing up reno. Flooring and aircon done. This household got their keys very fast leh.

Hi S_pear

I got a colleague who is using a part-time cleaner now and she says the cleaner is very good. I am getting her contact for you, but have to wait until next week as she lost the cleaner's number. Only can meet her this Sat when she comes to carryout cleaning.

Her rate : $12.50 /hr

I think Benedict is the more popular one. He was on reservist at that time so we didn't look for him.

I did ask Frankie to quote but my wife doesn't click with him, so we didn't choose him.

If anyone interested, we can organize to go down to Poh Joo to get it. Maybe share transport to cut cost.

i sms-ed benedict a month or 2 months back and asked if i can have a quote from him...i told him i will collect keys early next year......

you know what's his reply??? he said he had currently stop taking in new projects and he's very busy...and my key collection is too far away....

dunno what he meant by my key collection too far away......but it left a negative impression in me......

:bangwall:

alister, pls let me know when u're going down. thank u~

Recruit, Block 79A, Unit No.: XX-XX reporting in..

welcome congee77!:bangwall:

paiseh, typo error, should be 4hrs @ $45 per visit.

hihi redcrystal and alister, thanks for the help!! pls pass me the contact cos i need to rackey around b4 i confirm... sighzzzz it's $$$$$$$$$ again.... i'm looking forward to my year end and performance bonus!!!! :D

No offence please.... just noti :P

hey TPY!:dunno:!how can u say this??:deal::D:P:)8| break my fragile and fruity heart!:D!

wah seh...what happened??? !!

hahaha...we were nafa schoolmates la. he stalked me from friendster to here sial! LOL!:bangwall::dunno:

the 25L @ $215 is for both vertical & horizontal design? vertical seems smaller..in terms of measurement..which is good! though it's only 12cm diff..

Edited by ms_white

hahaha...we were nafa schoolmates la. he stalked me from friendster to here sial! LOL!:bangwall::dunno:

the 25L @ $215 is for both vertical & horizontal design?

wahahaha~~~

i know who is he also lah......

!!