Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi kakis of Toa Payoh central.

Chance upon this website while browsing the net for ID couples of month ago. Great stuff going on here and the cohesivenss is superrrr.... !!

I belong to the Blk 79C group and will be collecting my keys soon 13th Sept, HDB loan just got approved on the 29th August (kind of last min before the deadline because I was out of town).

keep in touch ........... :notti:

Hi hi Platonic1, welcome welcome. BTW, when is the dateline to submit your loan application than roughly we can gauge when we'll receive the approval letter from HDB. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi M&M

Received your pictures. Thanks. Juz notice all toilets come with shower head. Dun know will it be the same for 4rm as well. Like that I can save money, dun have to buy liao.

Also notice there is no floor tiles at the kitchen. Anyone can remember are there kitchen tiles for 4rm ?

Hi alister,

saw 4 room units at blk 79d and they have shower head. :dancingqueen:

I juz check my hdb website, it change to :

HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course"

yippee :dancingqueen:

hi yingsan

mine too...

but i haven't receive any loan application !!

hi yingsan

mine too...

but i haven't receive any loan application :dancingqueen:

hi yel, urs is under SERS rite? mayb different? coz im from balloting one.. but still we are collecting keys in due course.. !!

hi yingsan

mine too...

but i haven't receive any loan application :dancingqueen:

Any body has this experience. If you already had the 2nd time concessioney loan from HDB in your existing house, but you kanna SER, and you still needed to loan quite alot from HDB. Do they still give you 2.6% rate for the SER house? !!

Dear Neighbours,

These are some photos from our kitchen. Does anyone know what they are used for?

They are located next to the entrance of the kitchen. The kitchen is quite small and these two pipes seem to be blocking some space :dancingqueen:

2329887_cf10f69b1189139869_m.jpg

2329887_4261da721189140143_m.jpg

Dear Neighbours,

These are some photos from our kitchen. Does anyone know what they are used for?

They are located next to the entrance of the kitchen. The kitchen is quite small and these two pipes seem to be blocking some space !!

2329887_cf10f69b1189139869_m.jpg

For the Gas :dancingqueen: heater tank, Hot water, Cold Water and Gas inlet . Nice to see picture, more posting please...

Edited by TPY

For the Gas :) heater tank, Hot water, Cold Water and Gas inlet . Nice to see picture, more posting please...

Hi TPY,

thank you very much for the enlightenment. That means we can only put the water heater tank on that wall then? Headache!

Hi Yel and Yingshan,

Normally when you see the message "you will be informed to collect your keys in due course" it means that the loan application letter should be sent to you within the week. That was what happened in my case :)

Hi Yingsan.

Yup I'm from SERS. not sure whether is the procedure different or not. anyone have any idea? I remember giving a copy of my payslip when we confirm buying the flat ages ago.

Hi TPY

sorry unable to answer yr question. coz our current flat have been fully paid.

Thanx M&M

i guess like what yingsan say there is a slight diff between BE & SERS :)

Hi kakis of Toa Payoh central.

Chance upon this website while browsing the net for ID couples of month ago. Great stuff going on here and the cohesivenss is superrrr.... :bleah:

I belong to the Blk 79C group and will be collecting my keys soon 13th Sept, HDB loan just got approved on the 29th August (kind of last min before the deadline because I was out of town).

keep in touch ........... 8|

Hi Platonic1, me also belong to Blk C, which floor and rooms are you in?

My is #19 (4Rooms). Still waiting for letter to collect key.

Cheers

Dear Neighbours,

They are located next to the entrance of the kitchen. The kitchen is quite small and these two pipes seem to be blocking some space :dancingqueen:

Glad to see that you managed to post pics! :bleah:

Also, thanks for pics of your flat that you sent earlier! BTW, care to show pics of room doors?

No worries about this pipe. These will be cut upon installation of your water tank I think. You can hang a towel on it for now... 8|

dear all,

we went to c the sales designer today leow...hmm...though this is the 1st ID shop we visited, tink their prices are not very attractive. the sales designer told me that they hv this special package for blk 79 till 30 sept but i doubt his words. anyway, the special package is:

full house flooring package

(living/dining flooring)

4rm 2,470 (homogenous), 1,999 (parquet), 1,888 (laminate), 4,888 (marble), 3,888 (Granite)

5rm 4,228 (homogenous), 3,588 (parquet), 2,288 (laminate), 8,588 (marble), 6,588 (Granite)

(bedroom flooring)

4rm 2,788 (homogenous), 2,298 (parquet), 2,088 (laminate), 5,288 (marble), 4,288 (Granite)

5rm 2,988 (homogenous), 2,498 (parquet), 2,288 (laminate), 5,488 (marble), 4,488 (Granite)

Full kitchen set up package @ 4,988

- 50mm cement base in tiles skirting finish for kitchen cabinet

- 50mm cement base in tiles finish for fridge

- 24ft solid plywood kitchen cabinet in plain laminate finish c/w PVC internal shelving & carcass

- 10ft solid surface/granite kitchen worktop

- mayer delizia dha 35 avx ix 70cm cooker hob

- mayer delizia krea 90 90cm slimline hood

- scotts 28/scotts 28xl kitchen sink c/w level tap

- inlet and outlet piping for installed kitchen sink

- 1 no. of stainless steel dish rack c/w sandblast glass door with aluminium frame

hmm..no visual/ rough sketch of design to let us gauge how good their design are. they will only draft if we pay a minium sum of $500 (non-refundable) deposit. we requested to see his portfolio as he will be the one doing sales n design at the same time. we feel dat it's not wat we expected..err..perhaps he's better in sales...:D

anyway, wonder u all got any comments for this special package. he got give us 2 quotes one with the original cost and the other consist of the special package mentioned above. i still hv not figured out the quotations yet as it's very difficult to visual the costing without any rough sketch...tik i can only slowly digest when i meet more ID shops.....if u all interested to know the quotes, email me at ginger1986@hotmail.com but it might take sometime to reach u cos i nid to type all the items out...hehe...

Hi rainbow,

I submitted the loan application just 3 days before the deadline and the approval take less than a week (I called up the customer service officer in charge to check). The collection should be one week later.

Hi hi Platonic1, welcome welcome. BTW, when is the dateline to submit your loan application than roughly we can gauge when we'll receive the approval letter from HDB. :D

Hi Derric,

Mine is 5rm on the 9th floor.

:jawdrop:

Hi Platonic1, me also belong to Blk C, which floor and rooms are you in?

My is #19 (4Rooms). Still waiting for letter to collect key.

Cheers

Glad to see that you managed to post pics! :)

Also, thanks for pics of your flat that you sent earlier! BTW, care to show pics of room doors?

No worries about this pipe. These will be cut upon installation of your water tank I think. You can hang a towel on it for now... :D

Hi CarB,

didn't take pics of room doors. But they are similar to the main door of our unit.