Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

went down to Hommage in the evening.............nice sales guy...but could not find the bed.....

sam mei mei, flip thru the catalog, cannot find it though he did mention he should have one. Anyway he mention price would be around 900 but that is opening price only. come with 4 chairs...

but...

I saw Angteko dining table in his catalog..lol...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
went down to Hommage in the evening.............nice sales guy...but could not find the bed.....

sam mei mei, flip thru the catalog, cannot find it though he did mention he should have one. Anyway he mention price would be around 900 but that is opening price only. come with 4 chairs...

but...

thanks GG :D shall pop by to hv a look when hubby is less tight on schedule.

u were looking at his table rite? jus nice lah, can see if it fits ur requirement and budget.

but...

Really?? How much are they selling?? Same chairs as well??

lol...no I was interested in a solid wood table. Then he show me 2 "popular" tables and one of them is Angteko's one....:)

The chairs u can select from a list.........

I saw in the catalog as $859 or something, with 4 chairs. So probably can reduce further....

How?...Msia pricing better?

lol...no I was interested in a solid wood table. Then he show me 2 "popular" tables and one of them is Angteko's one....:)

The chairs u can select from a list.........

I saw in the catalog as $859 or something, with 4 chairs. So probably can reduce further....

How?...Msia pricing better?

Eh..i got it with my selection of chairs for Rm1399 loh. Converted would be 600+ bah

Wonder is it of the same quality or better, like I didnt save much on this leh. keke :bangwall:

reporting from my Msia furniture viewing trip....

went to "distant" relative furniture place and also go to Molek and see Liang Huat. Saw Miva there but ran out of time.

AT distant relative furniture place....mmm

Like this sofa. Old fashion but I am a sucker for the large arm rest, and it is sold wood. 2890 ringgit for 3+2....not yet bargain...

DSC00223.jpg

Saw this 2 set of table. Love the chairs. Solid wood and nice comfy cushion. Like the marble dining table.

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

Rectangle one is 3340 ringgit with 6 chairs.......round one I think is 2999 ringit with 5 chairs too.....

Saw this pic of bed frame. Not curve but looks comfy. Think got see in SIn. Anyway this one is 1690 ringgit..DSC00224.jpg

Liang Huat has a good selection too. Did not take photo because was quite tired liao. But in general, it is

6' or longer marble rectangle table with 6 chairs - 6000 to 7000 ringgit

5' round marble table with 6 chairs - 5000 ringgit

4' round marble tanles with 56 chairs - 4000 ringggit.

Report closed

reporting from my Msia furniture viewing trip....

went to "distant" relative furniture place and also go to Molek and see Liang Huat. Saw Miva there but ran out of time.

AT distant relative furniture place....mmm

Like this sofa. Old fashion but I am a sucker for the large arm rest, and it is sold wood. 2890 ringgit for 3+2....not yet bargain...

Saw this 2 set of table. Love the chairs. Solid wood and nice comfy cushion. Like the marble dining table.

DSC00221.jpg

Rectangle one is 3340 ringgit with 6 chairs.......round one I think is 2999 ringit with 5 chairs too.....

Saw this pic of bed frame. Not curve but looks comfy. Think got see in SIn. Anyway this one is 1690 ringgit..%7Boption%7D

Liang Huat has a good selection too. Did not take photo because was quite tired liao. But in general, it is

6' or longer marble rectangle table with 6 chairs - 6000 to 7000 ringgit

5' round marble table with 6 chairs - 5000 ringgit

4' round marble tanles with 56 chairs - 4000 ringggit.

Report closed

The chairs looks comfy, but not the backrest.

But hor, i think the price abit on high side, if that's the price, not worth getting from Mal leh. :unsure:

the sofa is pretty comfy....and the arm-rest is solid wood, can sit people...lol....not that common over here i think. i think that one still a bit worth it....

The dining tables is less attractive, though not that easy to guage as in Singapore normally smaller size and come with 4 chairs only. If u are refering to the dining chairs back rest not comfy, it is actually. wrap around the body pretty well.........:)...and it is heavy...I like...lol

the sofa is pretty comfy....and the arm-rest is solid wood, can sit people...lol....not that common over here i think. i think that one still a bit worth it....

The dining tables is less attractive, though not that easy to guage as in Singapore normally smaller size and come with 4 chairs only. If u are refering to the dining chairs back rest not comfy, it is actually. wrap around the body pretty well.........:)...and it is heavy...I like...lol

Orh, take back my statement, saw the other chair at the corner, can see the lining, initially I thought is hard backing, so it is cushion backing, no issue. :good:

Yes, and its true that the solid wood not common here and not cheap also, if it is of that quality then can buy from there. From pic cant really tell. keke

:D

Finally have some decision made on other stuff, though have not bought it yet.

Home Theatre (Living and MBR)

1. Speakers - Anthony Gallo A'Diva

2. AV receiver - Onkyo 707 or 708 (if it come in on time).

MBR Bedframe..

1. Today saw this one from Courts...

MBRBedframe.jpg

2. The two back rests can be remove.

3. Invert it and put back against the back, it really feel like a sofa and if lie on it, feels like a reclining chair position. Great

4. Can also use it as a leg rest...

5. Cost only $650. If can find in other shops, probably can get it cheaper...

Fridge

1. F&P E308 and E373

Finally have some decision made on other stuff, though have not bought it yet.

Home Theatre (Living and MBR)

1. Speakers - Anthony Gallo A'Diva

2. AV receiver - Onkyo 707 or 708 (if it come in on time).

MBR Bedframe..

1. Today saw this one from Courts...

MBRBedframe.jpg

2. The two back rests can be remove.

3. Invert it and put back against the back, it really feel like a sofa and if lie on it, feels like a reclining chair position. Great

4. Can also use it as a leg rest...

5. Cost only $650. If can find in other shops, probably can get it cheaper...

Fridge

1. F&P E308 and E373

how much is the onkyo 707 or 708?

tks for reply bro... :)

no prob...i rmbr reading somewhr that the 707 is abt same price as Denon 2310, which already is some $300 to $400 more then the 1910...

recommended selling for 1910 is $999 but since we bought our respective 607 and 1910 from KEC at $699, guess the 707 selling ard $1099 perhaps? better confirm with them tho if u r keen...coz im a little keen too! Lol... :P

no prob...i rmbr reading somewhr that the 707 is abt same price as Denon 2310, which already is some $300 to $400 more then the 1910...

recommended selling for 1910 is $999 but since we bought our respective 607 and 1910 from KEC at $699, guess the 707 selling ard $1099 perhaps? better confirm with them tho if u r keen...coz im a little keen too! Lol... :P

if you are keen in getting the 708, then your 607 how? i will call kec later and update you again.