Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

If anyone see bed frames of similar design, pls drop me a note.....

Keypoint is the curved head-board with cushion....

this pic is taken from a Melandas Indonesia page (I bought this from Melandas 13 years ago!!!.....(

LC-CORREYcopy1.jpg

Thanks

Wah..u import from indo 13 yrs ago????

And after 13 yrs u still want to go for the same design??

So whats the catch abt this design?? Match with your house theme??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah..u import from indo 13 yrs ago????

And after 13 yrs u still want to go for the same design??

So whats the catch abt this design?? Match with your house theme??

no-la....back then melandas has showrooms here.I bought it from their beach rd showroom, plus a 2+1+1 sofa set and a floor standing hanging light. Actually all survived the 13 years...and in good condition.

But now it seem melandas do not sell direct here....

The catch is the curved head-board with leather. It provided me a nice sit-on-the-bed back posture, which I normally do when I do my work on my notebook or read....lol...sofa for me is to watch movies only.....:)

Are you doing any re-wirng for your place which I believe are all concealed points? How long can the electricial wires last?

nop...no need to...........how long...very long...:)

no-la....back then melandas has showrooms here.I bought it from their beach rd showroom, plus a 2+1+1 sofa set and a floor standing hanging light. Actually all survived the 13 years...and in good condition.

But now it seem melandas do not sell direct here....

The catch is the curved head-board with leather. It provided me a nice sit-on-the-bed back posture, which I normally do when I do my work on my notebook or read....lol...sofa for me is to watch movies only.....:)

Orh...ic...then u can do an import now. keke

Yah, i like to sit at the bed too, but my headboard too straight already, so use pillow to support. keke

Y not u retain your current set and do refurbish? keke :rolleyes:

Orh...ic...then u can do an import now. keke

Yah, i like to sit at the bed too, but my headboard too straight already, so use pillow to support. keke

Y not u retain your current set and do refurbish? keke :rolleyes:

lol....I sold my place, along with it goes the bed....:)

lol....I sold my place, along with it goes the bed....:)

ah...thats weird, usually buyer wouldn't want used bed isnt it??

Maybe the buyer like your smell. wahaha

LOL. closet admirer! :notti:

I got a bed with curved wooden headboard. It is super comfy and i dun need to put any paddings on it. I usually read resting my back on the headboard.

lol...this buyer wanted a lot of things.......home theatre systems,TVs, all the beds, the fridge, the painting, sofa, dining etc......move in condition for them and i think they like the decor too.....:)

actually work out fine for me, as I need to move into a rental place and no place for all the stuff

I got a bed with curved wooden headboard. It is super comfy and i dun need to put any paddings on it. I usually read resting my back on the headboard.

Maybe u want to recommend to wcseow your bedframe?

Else he will keep missing his old bed. keke

lol...this buyer wanted a lot of things.......home theatre systems,TVs, all the beds, the fridge, the painting, sofa, dining etc......move in condition for them and i think they like the decor too.....:)

actually work out fine for me, as I need to move into a rental place and no place for all the stuff

Hmm...i think they want to rent it out?

Next time u want to move your currrent house, u let me know ok?? I buy from u with fully furnished. haha

ya!!....where u buy it from?....can post pic?......I missed my bed--------frame...:)

Edited by wcseow

Hmm...i think they want to rent it out?

Next time u want to move your currrent house, u let me know ok?? I buy from u with fully furnished. haha

lol....can.............u need to make a move to the East though........:)

GG, hv u gone S&C? i wanted to go on Monday but not opened... :( wanted to check out if they hv round black tempered glass table with stainless steel based... saw it at Crawford Italia (@ joo seng, a couple of units away from OM furniture), but they were retailing it with 4 PU leather chairs for $899 for black tempered glass. want to see if there is similar ones but cheaper... think hommage has but do not hv the time yet to go down to hommage to check the price.... hubby working nite this week again.... sianz :(

so if u going down S&C or hommage, can help me keep an eye on it? thanks GG... :D

GG, hv u gone S&C? i wanted to go on Monday but not opened... :( wanted to check out if they hv round black tempered glass table with stainless steel based... saw it at Crawford Italia (@ joo seng, a couple of units away from OM furniture), but they were retailing it with 4 PU leather chairs for $899 for black tempered glass. want to see if there is similar ones but cheaper... think hommage has but do not hv the time yet to go down to hommage to check the price.... hubby working nite this week again.... sianz :(

so if u going down S&C or hommage, can help me keep an eye on it? thanks GG... :D

lol..I have not gone down yet........

Sure....one eye on the table........lol...no problem.......:)