Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

which shop is selling AG?

did not audition the KEF cos not too keen in its shape, prefer those squarish types.... :D ...

how much is it btw?? is it better than DefTech??

ya, budget include the onkyo receiver.

Artcoustics Gallery sell the AG.

KEF has a current promotion, around $2.5K. (speakers only)

lol..I did not audition DefTech. Speaker sound very subjective, best is to listen to it personally. When I bought my previous system, I did audition that range (and lots of others) and end up with Heco/Castle mixed.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Artcoustics Gallery sell the AG.

KEF has a current promotion, around $2.5K. (speakers only)

lol..I did not audition DefTech. Speaker sound very subjective, best is to listen to it personally. When I bought my previous system, I did audition that range (and lots of others) and end up with Heco/Castle mixed.

KEF + AVR > 3k liao. no choice la, gotta stick to my deftech system for now and upgrade in future.

tks for your kind comments... :)

I dont think i need to audit....I am not those highly "hearing sensitive" fella...hahaha...as long as the sound system can give me a feel like in cinema while watching blu-ray...i think is OK....

haha..same as me, 0 knowledge, so I get the entry level one. Theirs are like above 3k kind of stuff. Think I will go deaf with that. haha

Just to update that today we did not make it to JB, postpone it to next Sat..........

So instead we drop IFC in Sungei Kadut to look look...

1. Univonna aka Uvonna sofa not bad, pricing ok but somehow I feel the reclining mechanism is not that sophisticated. Cause the leg rest immediately go flat level when flipped...do not quite like it. One way is to make it motorized which is kind of temping. Pricing I think is ok

2. Wah, I went up 3rd floor and feel like walking past Geylang and the lantern places. Every shop entrance has a lady standing in front and started to coax us to go in. So funny. We walk two rounds and they repeat the same thing.....

3. But overall quite disappointing in that place....probably will go back to catch Star b4 making the trip to Malaysia....

Just to update that today we did not make it to JB, postpone it to next Sat..........

1. Univonna aka Uvonna sofa not bad, pricing ok but somehow I feel the reclining mechanism is not that sophisticated. Cause the leg rest immediately go flat level when flipped...do not quite like it. One way is to make it motorized which is kind of temping. Pricing I think is ok

2. Wah, I went up 3rd floor and feel like walking past Geylang and the lantern places. Every shop entrance has a lady standing in front and started to coax us to go in. So funny. We walk two rounds and they repeat the same thing.....

3. But overall quite disappointing in that place....probably will go back to catch Star b4 making the trip to Malaysia....

haha..IFC only 1st floor and a few shops in 2nd floor can visit only. 3rd floor one, give it a miss. How come u go there didnt come and visit my place? So near only. haha

There is another furn fact there quite good, but cant rem what name, it is diagonally opposite star, with the structure like a castle.

lol...so ur unit near there..................got a good friend staying there.....will go up there like once every 2 months or so............

Like white castle right?.....think Avanni or something.....

Sorry..i am blurr...IFC i know....international furniture center....

What is Catch Star? hahahaha...a place to sell furniture? lol....

lol...so ur unit near there..................got a good friend staying there.....will go up there like once every 2 months or so............

Like white castle right?.....think Avanni or something.....

orh..yah yah..avanni..think their furn like not bad...but price wise abv avg bah.

Sorry..i am blurr...IFC i know....international furniture center....

What is Catch Star? hahahaha...a place to sell furniture? lol....

Eh..not Catch Star lah...is Star furn...keke

hahaha...i thought so....but dun dare to say in case wrong then all going to spill water and blame me again :P

once bitten twice shy :bath:

lol...ya Star furniture

went to the Thomson branch yday......wahlao.....many items but none catch our attention. Actually quite boring range.........

If anyone see bed frames of similar design, pls drop me a note.....

Keypoint is the curved head-board with cushion....

this pic is taken from a Melandas Indonesia page (I bought this from Melandas 13 years ago!!!.....(

LC-CORREYcopy1.jpg

Thanks

Edited by wcseow

If anyone see bed frames of similar design, pls drop me a note.....

Keypoint is the curved head-board with cushion....

this pic is taken from a Melandas Indonesia page (I bought this from Melandas 13 years ago!!!.....(

LC-CORREYcopy1.jpg

Thanks

u can try hommage or S&C...for S&C, heard they also can custom on the design u wan..cost dunno though..

Eh..not Catch Star lah...is Star furn...keke

Hehehe...sorry ak...I haven't do study on furniture. So got no idea at all on all the malls name. Lol....

u can try hommage or S&C...for S&C, heard they also can custom on the design u wan..cost dunno though..

oh ya hor....thanks....can try....:)

Are you doing any re-wirng for your place which I believe are all concealed points? How long can the electricial wires last?

oh ya hor....thanks....can try....:)