Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

GG...u going for floorstanders or stands or wall mounted?

what is the price range for AG? :unsure:

*secret: i upgraded from pro600 to pro800 liao with CHT8Q...now waiting for KEC to inform me on onkyo 608's arrival...if good i change from the 1910 to that... Whhheeee!!! :sport-smiley-004:

i am also getting the same HTS as you, heard the 608 is arriving earliest end of this mth. Did you get it from Alan or Clarence?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
GG...u going for floorstanders or stands or wall mounted?

what is the price range for AG? :unsure:

*secret: i upgraded from pro600 to pro800 liao with CHT8Q...now waiting for KEC to inform me on onkyo 608's arrival...if good i change from the 1910 to that... Whhheeee!!! :sport-smiley-004:

The AGs A'Diva/micro are satellites...but boy the sound space is excellent. Go down and audition it if u have not done so. (Artcoustics). Try out the Stradas too. The AG pricing is surprising affordable...lol....go try first....:)

Living Room : probably wall mount for front/centre and ceiling for rear. May go for all ceiling

MBR : Probably all ceiling

KEF3005 are satellites too but they are quite big. So if I get those, probably would be table-top for front and centre and wall mount for rear.

I loved my previous setup, but the buyer is quite insistent on me leaving that setup when I sold the price....so its goodbye ....:(

IMHO, if u are more music than HT, go for Denon....I more into HT, thus selecting Onkyo. Been a Yamaha advocate for long time but decided to switch to Onkyo this time round......but Onkyo 608 only have Audyssey 2EQ whereas Denon 1910 has MultiEQ, so may be looking at 708, just hope it is available soon..

Edited by wcseow

The AGs A'Diva/micro are satellites...but boy the sound space is excellent. Go down and audition it if u have not done so. (Artcoustics). Try out the Stradas too. The AG pricing is surprising affordable...lol....go try first....:)

Living Room : probably wall mount for front/centre and ceiling for rear. May go for all ceiling

KEF3005 are satellites too but they are quite big. So if I get those, probably would be table-top for front and centre and wall mount for rear.

I loved my previous setup, but the buyer is quite insistent on me leaving that setup when I sold the price....so its goodbye ....:(

IMHO, if u are more music than HT, go for Denon....I more into HT, thus selecting Onkyo. Been a Yamaha advocate for long time but decided to switch to Onkyo this time round......but Onkyo 608 only have Audyssey 2EQ whereas Denon 1910 has MultiEQ, so may be looking at 708, just hope it is available soon..

may i know wats the price range for AGs A'Diva??

Congrats for upgrade ...

any used sound system you want to sell/give away? ;) ;)

haha..thanks :)

i start from a clean slate...no used systems to let go dude...:D

i am also getting the same HTS as you, heard the 608 is arriving earliest end of this mth. Did you get it from Alan or Clarence?

wow, cool! same same then. but i was served by Dennis. He the man! :good:

i like the pro series coz its available in white :)

wanted to upz to pro center2000 but only got black. Considered AVR 2310 but Dennis advised is more suited for floorstanders. :dunno:

So for now just will stick with AVR1910 until i auditioned the Onkyo 608 or 708 as wcseow mentioned. :thumbs up:

thanks for this info wcseow :good:

for the amp im getting, its meant for HT and all of its HD glory. :sport-smiley-004:

so i shd look at Onkyos huh? :unsure:

is the 708 comparable to AVR2310 in terms of specs and pricing? :dunno:

haha..thanks :)

i start from a clean slate...no used systems to let go dude...:D

wow, cool! same same then. but i was served by Dennis. He the man! :good:

i like the pro series coz its available in white :)

wanted to upz to pro center2000 but only got black. Considered AVR 2310 but Dennis advised is more suited for floorstanders. :dunno:

So for now just will stick with AVR1910 until i auditioned the Onkyo 608 or 708 as wcseow mentioned. :thumbs up:

i gotta settle for the pro series cos my budget doesnt allow me to get the B&W system... :)

have u auditioned for the 10Q?

i gotta settle for the pro series cos my budget doesnt allow me to get the B&W system... :)

have u auditioned for the 10Q?

ur budget must be below 3k then...same again :D

not yet coz when i went that time they were doing their shifting and Dennis said they have set up yet on the 4th floor...:dunno:

how was it? $ additional by how much compared to 8Q?

may i know wats the price range for AGs A'Diva??

The A'Diva TI package should be $3K+ if my memory served me right...just for the speakers. Sub is TR2. Color is black or white. They do not bring in A'Diva I believe.

Have u audition it?...

With all these Hi-Fi or home theater system, I'm totally got 0 knowledge on it....sigh....

Anyway, still a long way for me....I think at the time I need to grab something, all I need to do just ask here......my budget, my color...and some1 will tell me what model and which shop to go for! hehehehehe....

thanks for this info wcseow :good:

for the amp im getting, its meant for HT and all of its HD glory. :sport-smiley-004:

so i shd look at Onkyos huh? :unsure:

is the 708 comparable to AVR2310 in terms of specs and pricing? :dunno:

lol....it subjective, those are just general comments. See whether u can get KEC to play with both AVRs with the same set of speakers and with the same movie track. Then u pick the one u like better.......

Not easy to compare AVRs, cause there are different features/DSPs........power output wise and inputs 608 is comparable with 2310/3310. But Audyssey, 608 is not near 1910.....lol.........

With all these Hi-Fi or home theater system, I'm totally got 0 knowledge on it....sigh....

Anyway, still a long way for me....I think at the time I need to grab something, all I need to do just ask here......my budget, my color...and some1 will tell me what model and which shop to go for! hehehehehe....

lol...and u can go audition theirs at home by that time.

If my memory served me right

Angteko - Onkyo HTS

E.N.A.N - Def Tech / Velodyne

and more to come...

ur budget must be below 3k then...same again :D

not yet coz when i went that time they were doing their shifting and Dennis said they have set up yet on the 4th floor...:dunno:

how was it? $ additional by how much compared to 8Q?

ya, budget under 3k. when i went last week, they are also in the midst of setting up their new showroom, thus haven had a chance to audition the 10Q yet. if not wrong, difference of ard 250. maybe going down next week to audition it again... :D

The A'Diva TI package should be $3K+ if my memory served me right...just for the speakers. Sub is TR2. Color is black or white. They do not bring in A'Diva I believe.

Have u audition it?...

haven audition it but heard gd reviews abt it. but this system above my budget, no point audition it and make myself more gian...shall let it pass...btw, is KEC selling this?

lol...and u can go audition theirs at home by that time.

If my memory served me right

Angteko - Onkyo HTS

E.N.A.N - Def Tech / Velodyne

and more to come...

I dont think i need to audit....I am not those highly "hearing sensitive" fella...hahaha...as long as the sound system can give me a feel like in cinema while watching blu-ray...i think is OK....

ya, budget under 3k. when i went last week, they are also in the midst of setting up their new showroom, thus haven had a chance to audition the 10Q yet. if not wrong, difference of ard 250. maybe going down next week to audition it again... :D

haven audition it but heard gd reviews abt it. but this system above my budget, no point audition it and make myself more gian...shall let it pass...btw, is KEC selling this?

I do not think KEC is selling AG....

I think u did audtion KEF KHT3005 right?

ur under 3K budget include receiver?

I do not think KEC is selling AG....

I think u did audtion KEF KHT3005 right?

ur under 3K budget include receiver?

which shop is selling AG?

did not audition the KEF cos not too keen in its shape, prefer those squarish types.... :D ...

how much is it btw?? is it better than DefTech??

ya, budget include the onkyo receiver.