Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

maybe wcseow waiting for us to do 3D for him? :unsure:

with what he has in mind, we can help him do amateur 3D using google sketch...

then if we CMI, he can show our garbage to the real ID and they do nice one for him... :P

if ours nice nice then he can bypass ID and get contractor ler...too ambitious? :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

then if we CMI, he can show our garbage to the real ID and they do nice one for him... :P

if ours nice nice then he can bypass ID and get contractor ler...too ambitious? :deal:

haha..I think u can take on his bathrm, samgalz take kitchen, I take maid's room. Any takers for living and other rooms? whahha :sport-smiley-004:

wah, like tat we will charge professional fees liao :sport-smiley-004:

wahlau...........fast and furious............

Have not take the key yet...but very akan datang liao...14 more days.....

hee hee.......I think he will be feel bad if ask me to go all the way to CCK.......but then if he really do...I do not mind too.....but I promise I will not bring kaucua there.........

wahlau...........fast and furious............

Have not take the key yet...but very akan datang liao...14 more days.....

hee hee.......I think he will be feel bad if ask me to go all the way to CCK.......but then if he really do...I do not mind too.....but I promise I will not bring kaucua there.........

I really dont mind loh, coz my house less than 5min can finish touring. wahaha

I wont feel bad asking u to come lah, coz not me travelling mah. keke

Somemore, I believe u have your own transport. As long as u promise to ride me back my house can le. keke :sport-smiley-004:

U interested, PM me ok? I try arrange this wkend. Got to clean up b4 can welcome my 2nd guest. keke

Wah, so swcseow also going CLC leslie ak? Man, hopefully he got the time to do for me.

Keep us update on your 3D design. So anxious to see it!! hehehehe

Wah, so swcseow also going CLC leslie ak? Man, hopefully he got the time to do for me.

Keep us update on your 3D design. So anxious to see it!! hehehehe

reuben, so u confirming with CLC ah?

I really dont mind loh, coz my house less than 5min can finish touring. wahaha

I wont feel bad asking u to come lah, coz not me travelling mah. keke

Somemore, I believe u have your own transport. As long as u promise to ride me back my house can le. keke :sport-smiley-004:

U interested, PM me ok? I try arrange this wkend. Got to clean up b4 can welcome my 2nd guest. keke

lol..no I was refering to Jeremy being pai-seh.....

Sure, thanks for the offer......I await ur final report...lol......better see ur house in all final glory with furniture etc...

.....this week I plan to be in JB window furniture shopping, the distant-distant relative inviting us over....:)

I have not confirm CLC yet.......

Going to wait till I got my keys on 26th April and then bring Intra and CLC for final showdown!!!!!!....lol

if I chose Intra, no 3D...they only do perspective......:)

Going to wait till I got my keys on 26th April and then bring Intra and CLC for final showdown!!!!!!....lol

perspective also good. some for u to visualise. can't wait to find out who win in the showdown....quick quick all put ur bet! :P:drunk:

lol..no I was refering to Jeremy being pai-seh.....

Sure, thanks for the offer......I await ur final report...lol......better see ur house in all final glory with furniture etc...

.....this week I plan to be in JB window furniture shopping, the distant-distant relative inviting us over....:)

Where is your super distant relative staying?? I see that you seems to be targeting lorenzo stuff. If you are, go explore JB lorenzo, I think it is much cheaper than here with exactly the same design? Another bigger brand (the so call no. 2 of lorenzo but cheaper) there is Rustica which I got my sofa.

Wah..sound so excited man. I suggest u bring them both in together at the same time, and hear them arguing at each other ideas. wahaha

Rem to record down hor. keke :sport-smiley-004:

reuben, so u confirming with CLC ah?

Nolar...yesterday is my first ever appointment with the first ID in my life!! hahahaha....

So the lucky guy is Ron from Ideal Design. Will post up something in my blog later....

Had emailed jeremy and leslie on my floorplan...pray they can give me some good ideas on my house.....

haha..I think u can take on his bathrm, samgalz take kitchen, I take maid's room. Any takers for living and other rooms? whahha :sport-smiley-004:

:sport-smiley-004: yay! bathroom is mine! but then GG only doing touch up there leh...

i can only decor orh...boring leh... :bleah:

perspective also good. some for u to visualise. can't wait to find out who win in the showdown....quick quick all put ur bet!

Yah, but not the same as our google sketch perspective.... :lol:

Samy jie...dun mislead him leh... ;)

my guts tell me GG going with Intra...coz of his comfy past experiences with 'em...:good:

Nolar...yesterday is my first ever appointment with the first ID in my life!! hahahaha....

So the lucky guy is Ron from Ideal Design. Will post up something in my blog later....

Had emailed jeremy and leslie on my floorplan...pray they can give me some good ideas on my house.....

orh.....good experience rite? information overload already? :D

Bravo! You popped the cherry liao...:notti:

in terms of taking the first step to ID selection la... :lol: