Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

wcseow aka GG...wna ask u what TVs u use for gaming?

how big are they?

im undecided on the LG 42LH50YD and/or Sony WE5 or V5500 series... :dunno:

intend to use these purely for abuse with my consoles...hehe... :P

must support DLNA coz im getting my home networked all over...not sure if i shd use cat6 or rely on draft-N...:unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lol.....now I am using Samsung 37' cause in rental. Before I was playing with a Toshiba Regza 47'. Frankly both I did not like, Regza does not handle the black very well and the Samsung default color setting was too strong and too dark....LOL...But after some color settings, it was doable.

This time round though, I will probably be looking at buying either Sony or Sharp TVs, though Samsung will always be a distraction because of tis pricing...

Personally. ...lol...if it is a toss between 42LH50YD and Sony WE5/V5500, I will pick the Sony

oh...forgot...yes..hack down all wardrobe and re-do wardrobe too....:)

ya...good condition...only change the cabinet....renew....:)

lol..maid room ....already have metal sofa bed and ikea cabinet...can fit....so good....I like that room...got window some more....:)

Wei..like that how come yours only exp than mine abit only?? :curse:

Then u should consider changing rm with your maid. wahahah :bleah:

yes....CLC have not seen the site yet though Intra has.

lol..I may ask Leslie to show demo site....mmm...wonder whether he will suggest CCK area....:)

but then I am a little bit concern about ur experience of not able to get him on the phone......

Busy do not pick up is ok, but at least return call when free if got caller ID mah.......I feel it is an indication of responsibility....lol

haha...u can ask lah, but he wont bring u here, unless u want to join the dark side as well. haha

Do it fast, if not I'm putting up my lock end of this wk. haha

Eh...he always return my call even if he didnt able to ans leh. When he is away and scared he might not be able to take call due to reception, he also inform me.

Maybe he dont like samgalz, so didnt want to follow up. wahahha :P

haha...u can ask lah, but he wont bring u here, unless u want to join the dark side as well. haha

Eh...he always return my call even if he didnt able to ans leh. When he is away and scared he might not be able to take call due to reception, he also inform me.

Maybe he dont like samgalz, so didnt want to follow up. wahahha :P

Ang gor...................... :curse:8|:furious::fire::fire:

say many times liao, he got return call. but nv give the quote and design as promised. even the sample project pics also until now haven't give. Maybe cos i din give him my house reno plus my company reno he feels waste of time.... what i am buay song about is he din even bother to tell me he no time to take my project or not profitable for him to do so. I can understand one, just like how Intra reject me, i still ok wat...

Wei..like that how come yours only exp than mine abit only?? :curse:

Then u should consider changing rm with your maid. wahahah :bleah:

lol..probably mine has less wet works.........

lol...changing room...mmmmm....let me think...................

better not...:)

lol....I asked liao.....he say he will revert.........:)

lol.....now I am using Samsung 37' cause in rental. Before I was playing with a Toshiba Regza 47'. Frankly both I did not like, Regza does not handle the black very well and the Samsung default color setting was too strong and too dark....LOL...But after some color settings, it was doable.

This time round though, I will probably be looking at buying either Sony or Sharp TVs, though Samsung will always be a distraction because of tis pricing...

Personally. ...lol...if it is a toss between 42LH50YD and Sony WE5/V5500, I will pick the Sony

Samsung with its blacks would be ideal for blu-ray for those insistant on LCD or LED instead of plasma...gaming would also be great on it coz of its vibrant colours and better response time than plasmas..

just as i thot...shd be a Sony for the consoles then...hope the WE5 still ard if not will settle for V5500... :D

thanks GG!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Ang gor...................... :curse:8|:furious::fire::fire:

say many times liao, he got return call. but nv give the quote and design as promised. even the sample project pics also until now haven't give. Maybe cos i din give him my house reno plus my company reno he feels waste of time.... what i am buay song about is he din even bother to tell me he no time to take my project or not profitable for him to do so. I can understand one, just like how Intra reject me, i still ok wat...

I say didnt follow up mah, means he didnt give u quote, dont be buay song lah. DX also no reply on reuben case mah. keke :D

lol....I asked liao.....he say he will revert.........:)

Huh? Really ah? He didnt ask me leh. Maybe havent complete with touch up bah. This thurs doing final paint touch up and handover only.

But if he brings u secretly without tell me, let me know ok? Then I charge him commercial fee. haha :sport-smiley-004:

I say didnt follow up mah, means he didnt give u quote, dont be buay song lah. DX also no reply on reuben case mah. keke :D

not ruben lah, it's zelly!

anyway, it's over liao. i din put into heart. jus tat some one ask i say lor. :D

Edited by samgalz

Huh? Really ah? He didnt ask me leh. Maybe havent complete with touch up bah. This thurs doing final paint touch up and handover only.

But if he brings u secretly without tell me, let me know ok? Then I charge him commercial fee. haha :sport-smiley-004:

aiya wcseow, why dun you ask ang gor direct? isn't it faster and confirm not secretly.

See lah. I already say charge commission fee on promoting their reno skills and design liao.

anyway, it's over liao. i din put into heart. jus tat some one ask i say lor.

Maybe they do more residential so commercial places they may need more time. I did send them an email and they got back to me though.

Actually, I am looking forward to seeing wcseow's ID (whoever he choose) 3D designs, can't wait to see who is being chosen. :D

See lah. I already say charge commission fee on promoting their reno skills and design liao.

Maybe they do more residential so commercial places they may need more time. I did send them an email and they got back to me though.

Actually, I am looking forward to seeing wcseow's ID (whoever he choose) 3D designs, can't wait to see who is being chosen. :D

Actually I am hoping that they can give me some nice wall decal free for my mbr, coz quite dull. keke

I also excited to see wcseow design, his house **** big loh. Without seeing design like already so nice, esp his maid's room. wahahha :dancingqueen:

Actually I am hoping that they can give me some nice wall decal free for my mbr, coz quite dull. keke

I also excited to see wcseow design, his house **** big loh. Without seeing design like already so nice, esp his maid's room. wahahha :dancingqueen:

ya lor, wcseow is tempting us to come hear for his latest update on his decision on ID. wahaha...

hoping to c his 3Ds soon cos definitely his will be faster than mine...he got key liao mah, mine still long wat to go :furious: