Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wcseow

A Place To Retire

wcseow, which ID u worked with in Intra?

I work with Angeline.......u thinking of trying them?

Edited by wcseow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I work with Angeline.......u thinking of trying them?

wanted to get them to come my office to hv a look and quote. called dave but he reject me liao.

she always complain the English spoken by those actors is too "chim" for her.....so she depend on sub-titles. If no sub-titles, chances I will her subtitler...lol

Thats why we have ours like side by side in my previous place.....

so anything she did not understand she will do the following steps

1. She pause, I pause.

2. She rewind then I turn my head slightly to my right and watch...

3. Then I try to explain.........

4. Sometimes I got killed and got to wait, then I can also watch what she's watching until some1 come save me....lol

If opposite side.....painful liao...................

mmmm...I think I will reject leslie's idea of opposite side now......

Thank You Angteko again!!!!!.........

:dancingqueen:

Ic, same as me, but wasnt able to multitask like u do, so i can only company her to watch together.

But not as exaggarating like u loh, need to pause here and there. haha :P

Hmmm..did I say anything?? keke

So whats your preferred layout?? :unsure:

lol...same side lor........

Just met up with Leslie and Jeremy. Their official quote is $10K more than the verbal one given last week!..lol..

But all in all still ok.....

Well I guess D-day week will come 26th Apr.....intend to ask the 2 short listed to go down and do another site visit and finalized the space plan/requirement and obtain final official quote....

lol...same side lor........

Just met up with Leslie and Jeremy. Their official quote is $10K more than the verbal one given last week!..lol..

But all in all still ok.....

Well I guess D-day week will come 26th Apr.....intend to ask the 2 short listed to go down and do another site visit and finalized the space plan/requirement and obtain final official quote....

wah..... :jawdrop: why so big diff? u added alot?

lol........

he got add but nothing much, also got minus but nothing much....

only thing maybe the verbal quote was off-the-air type....

today too busy, forgot to call him to clarify....will call him Mon....

:horse:

lol........

he got add but nothing much, also got minus but nothing much....

only thing maybe the verbal quote was off-the-air type....

today too busy, forgot to call him to clarify....will call him Mon....

wah..so much diff!! So what is the most exp stuff??

Whats your total quote??

:horse:

wah..so much diff!! So what is the most exp stuff??

Whats your total quote??

from 35+ to 45+.......lol.....but I guess I have to give them the benefit of doubt as the first one is verbal

I did not really scrutinize the details, but probably the feature walls and kitchen (redo). I think the kitchen design will need more discussion.

Their pricing is pretty on par with Intra, as there are differences in design and material used.

Personally, I feel what makes a key experience is the last 3%-5% of the work done. Cause a lot of renovators will rush to do the main reno, then touch up, and then everything looks ready but there is some touch-up. Then they will move the workforce to another unit, and typically will use the spare time (like early morning, or evening) to do the touch-ups and repair. Thus whereas I have experience Intra commitment to that, I hope CLC will demonstrate that too, lol, via this forum.....hahahahaha

from 35+ to 45+.......lol.....but I guess I have to give them the benefit of doubt as the first one is verbal

I did not really scrutinize the details, but probably the feature walls and kitchen (redo). I think the kitchen design will need more discussion.

Their pricing is pretty on par with Intra, as there are differences in design and material used.

Personally, I feel what makes a key experience is the last 3%-5% of the work done. Cause a lot of renovators will rush to do the main reno, then touch up, and then everything looks ready but there is some touch-up. Then they will move the workforce to another unit, and typically will use the spare time (like early morning, or evening) to do the touch-ups and repair. Thus whereas I have experience Intra commitment to that, I hope CLC will demonstrate that too, lol, via this forum.....hahahahaha

What??!!?? Did u do a overhaul of your house??

Your house so big only 45+???

Hmm...that 5%, I cant comment yet, maybe u wait for my input bah. haha

But I have fate with CLC, as the old forumers have good comment abt their post service.

Leslie also told me that, after the final touch up, it will be under warranty period, which means that if there is any rectification needed, got to let them know in advance, so they can arrange pple to come down (best to give them 4 days notice). I think to be fair to them, I'm ok with this clause and dont expect them to come down immdiately unless is very serious issue like water leaking.

What??!!?? Did u do a overhaul of your house??

Your house so big only 45+???

Hmm...that 5%, I cant comment yet, maybe u wait for my input bah. haha

But I have fate with CLC, as the old forumers have good comment abt their post service.

Leslie also told me that, after the final touch up, it will be under warranty period, which means that if there is any rectification needed, got to let them know in advance, so they can arrange pple to come down (best to give them 4 days notice). I think to be fair to them, I'm ok with this clause and dont expect them to come down immdiately unless is very serious issue like water leaking.

lol...I let them decide what to do, though there are some specifics like 2 bathroom no touch, but the rest is free-for-all.....lol...

so generally it has

1. 3 bedroom make over

2. kitchen make over

3. 1 toilet and kitchen overhaul

4. Living/Dining/bomb shelter feature

5. What to do with the family area for my kids....lol

Edited by wcseow

lol...I let them decide what to do, though there are some specifics like 2 bathroom no touch, but the rest is free-for-all.....lol...

so generally it has

1. 3 bedroom make over

2. kitchen make over

3. 1 toilet and kitchen overhaul

4. Living/Dining/bomb shelter feature

5. What to do with the family area for my kids....lol

Orh..no wonder. Not doing wardrobe??

How come the other 2 bathroom no touch?? Good condition??

How abt your maid rm? keke

Orh..no wonder. Not doing wardrobe??

How come the other 2 bathroom no touch?? Good condition??

How abt your maid rm? keke

oh...forgot...yes..hack down all wardrobe and re-do wardrobe too....:)

ya...good condition...only change the cabinet....renew....:)

lol..maid room ....already have metal sofa bed and ikea cabinet...can fit....so good....I like that room...got window some more....:)

so right now still no decision? then probably next week ang gor can give more feedback cos tmr is HO DAY!!!!

so right now still no decision? then probably next week ang gor can give more feedback cos tmr is HO DAY!!!!

yes....CLC have not seen the site yet though Intra has.

lol..I may ask Leslie to show demo site....mmm...wonder whether he will suggest CCK area....:)

but then I am a little bit concern about ur experience of not able to get him on the phone......

Busy do not pick up is ok, but at least return call when free if got caller ID mah.......I feel it is an indication of responsibility....lol

Edited by wcseow

yes....CLC have not seen the site yet though Intra has.

lol..I may ask Leslie to show demo site....mmm...wonder whether he will suggest CCK area....:)

but then I am a little bit concern about ur experience of not able to get him on the phone......

Busy do not pick up is ok, but at least return call when free if got caller ID mah.......I feel it is an indication of responsibility....lol

they picked up my call...but they keep promising the quote and till now no quote.... maybe my project they feel not worth the time. but at least tell me lah...but dun let my case affect ur decision cos it may be special case.

go see ang gor's place and make ur decision base on your comfort level.