Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

wah seh...si bei fierce leh u and ur family...6 consoles and 2 internet accounts hor!!! :jawdrop::bow:

one console per person???

lol....ya one per person...so that we go kill each other....lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if u willing to pay more, think can install more laaa....haha :P

OIC...lucky for u got lobang for cheap prices..

haha...jia you then! everyone undergoing reno also very keen to move

into their new love nest soonest... :yamseng:

haha..yah yah..anything can do more if u got S11 :sport-smiley-003:

Yes yes, waiting to see your wonderful bathroom and cat condo also!

Everyone in RT like so excited and hype up. keke :yamseng:

Everyday seems to be a new beginning until it's completed!

Lol...build the gaming family when the kids comes...thats the trick...lol

1) U do not need to pay extra for different points as if ur cabling is done already. Starhub charges is per device rented.

2) The bandwidth available from Starhub distribution point to the households is huge. Each subscription pipe is bandwidth protected. Should be ok. Sometimes, all my family connect to the same router and do not experience noticeable difference, as long as no-one stream movies...:)

yeah, additional box have additional rental rates....also note that additional box cost more than main box. For e.g if u get 2 hubstation, u will be charge $8 for the first hubstation and $16 for the additional hubstation, excluding GST

Thats really exp loh. May I know how much is your monthly subscription fee??

lol....ya one per person...so that we go kill each other....lol

U mean playing CS kind of game huh?? haha

This bring memories back to Uni days where we keep playing LAN game with housemate. AOE & CS was very popular that time. We even have HK vs SG vs Korea. haha Miss those days :sport-smiley-004:

ya....maybe i will consider using the love letter laminate on my shoe cabinet just outside the door....;)

Wah..another lover letter supporter! U all make me feel more comfy with my selection already! thanks!! :yamseng:

Thats really exp loh. May I know how much is your monthly subscription fee??

For TV, I have 2 digital setup box and 1 Hubstation, so about $34......this exclude the Maxonline plans and content...:)

For TV, I have 2 digital setup box and 1 Hubstation, so about $34......this exclude the Maxonline plans and content...:)

Wah..thats equivalent to 1 mth sub of broadband already. :jawdrop:

I think instead of breaking up your daughter's room, u should use it as a gaming room! haha

Today my ID sms me that he is going to remove both my tv console and shoe cabinet to get it redo, coz workmanship not up to his standard, and since we still got the time, might as well do nice nice. :jawdrop:

I thought it was quite ok when I last visited, although in the dark, but at least i dont feel its that bad. Anyway, it's to our advantage also. :good:

Really impressed by his passion in this line. Another salute! :bow:

Today my ID sms me that he is going to remove both my tv console and shoe cabinet to get it redo, coz workmanship not up to his standard, and since we still got the time, might as well do nice nice. :jawdrop:

I thought it was quite ok when I last visited, although in the dark, but at least i dont feel its that bad. Anyway, it's to our advantage also. :good:

Really impressed by his passion in this line. Another salute! :bow:

wah, redo without u asking for it!! machiam really his own house wor. U benefit, bro! :good:

wah, redo without u asking for it!! machiam really his own house wor. U benefit, bro! :good:

Yah loh, I was very surprised also, coz I havent even speak a word abt workmanship, coz still half done only mah.

He say alot of his contractor already buay tahan his high standard request already. haha

Anyway, as long as we benefit, then I will just keep my mouth shut. keke :rolleyes:

Orh, he is going to throw in a mirror for me at the shoe cabinet as he think it will be nice to reflect the big dining mirror to this small mirror.

And it also adds light to dining area during day time. :good:

Happy happy :dancingqueen:

Day 22

Aircon installation day

My huge aircon in living.

p1040502o.jpg

Suppose to place it under the false ceiling, but due to some water level thingy, aircon man advised us to place the top level.

Now its blocking my crystal dining light against the mirror. :bangwall:

p1040514.jpg

18k BTU, wonder if it can cool my living. :unsure:

p1040501.jpg

Edited by Angteko

The ugly piping journey continues.

p1040508f.jpg

Out to the walk way outside MBR to common room

p1040512b.jpg

The only plus point is all piping are in common room and MBR toilet. Hopefully it wont be so obvious after painting. :bow:

More done up for storeroom feature wall

p1040513.jpg

Another shot of my tv console from day. Wonder what my ID redo. Seems like the same. :D

p1040504l.jpg

Close up on the laminate for those who are interested. Like ants crawling everywhere or some curse chanted on it. haha :notti:

p1040505.jpg

Edited by Angteko