Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

hey el nino..can i check with you if the prices you stated above include tiling of the low wall? and also "service opening" means the inlet/outlet piping?

yes ma'am, its inclusive of tiling of the low wall... :)

typical low walls measure abt length x height of tub give or take some 10cm for the length...

height normally around 2ft? depends how deep ur tub...although i prefer deep deep tubs but so far havent find...:unsure:

service opening will be on the low wall. its a small area which can be opened for future servicing works, by the plumber, for the tub. this service opening will allow u to access the inlet/outlet piping which will be ur usual water pipes yah... :cheers:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

typical low walls measure abt length x height of tub give or take some 10cm for the length...

height normally around 2ft? depends how deep ur tub...although i prefer deep deep tubs but so far havent find...:unsure:

service opening will be on the low wall. its a small area which can be opened for future servicing works, by the plumber, for the tub. this service opening will allow u to access the inlet/outlet piping which will be ur usual water pipes yah... :cheers:

ahhhhh.... ok got it. thanks again for the info! :) so how much your inlet/outlet piping for the tub? have you picked your tub yet?

El ah, I noticed u bought from Hommage a seating shoe cabinet...how it looks ah? can show pic if u hv? i thinking of buying one too for shoes and for seating near my door area. if nice, i drag hubby to hommage. :D

u got a long and nice living room :) can put those long long sofa... *envy*

hehe...thanks! in fact had bought a 3m long sofa before i did measurements...

turns out, my estimation still very sound...Lol...:)

ahhhhh.... ok got it. thanks again for the info! :) so how much your inlet/outlet piping for the tub? have you picked your tub yet?

no probs sis... :)

er...i think the pricing is inclusive of both or he bundled the inlet/outlet with the ss piping quote for whole house..

:unsure:

still havent decided yet! was so close until the uncle nicely tell me not feasible to get the one i want...

guess i may not get from SSC...either Asia Excel or GR Link...see who willling to sell me lower...ahahaha :P

El ah, I noticed u bought from Hommage a seating shoe cabinet...how it looks ah? can show pic if u hv? i thinking of buying one too for shoes and for seating near my door area. if nice, i drag hubby to hommage. :D

no la...i think u see wrongly, again! :P

mine is just a divider cum shoe cabinet...no seats la...cost abt $700 after less and some customising.. :notti:

hmm...no pics for this one coz i bought off a catalog after telling Eric what i wanted...

just drag ur hubby there la...just make sure u know what u want...:)

RENO WEEK TWO - Lagi more progress

Sneak Peek of the MBR Bathroom

IMG_0193.jpg

hehe...thats all for today folks! :sport-smiley-004:

SWEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dribble::dribble:

ok i will get hubby down to hommage or S&C by hook or by crook.

Yeah man...long tiles to make the kitchen look and feel even longer coz i worried it'll feel cramp since im doing a galley kitchen. :good:

oh, Mr Yeak assured me is fine to have 600by300 in kitchen coz water usage there is less extreme than toilets mah...we not favourable of flooding the kitchen when cleaning...hence save $150 and did not do fridge and washer base either.. :)

initially i was going for glass panel at sink area and s/s at cooking area...but mr yeak advised me not to use glass panel at sink area coz over time, will cause some patches (or is it mould) to appear behind the glass due to frequent contact with water...he also said its cheaper and i can offset that savings into other areas :thumbs up:

he also advised me not to use s/s unless i can close one eye to the scratches that may appear if we are not careful...but he said it is fine to use glass panel as hood and hob backsplash...hence that side of the kitchen will be using glass panel which if u have guessed will be bright red also! yay! :sport-smiley-004:

Really?? Lucky mine is not at washing area. How come u use both glass panel and glass tiles together?? will it blend together?

ya i know. so am asking agent to request...sms him but no reply hope he does his work or else i will........... :furious: if not available i can either make do with tiles that are similar or overlay...cos i still hv to do shower kerb...which is another headache cos tiles are HDB and the possibility that tile has been discontinued is there.:(

BTW, can i check here, can i do shower screen without doing shower kerb?

Yes, i think u can do. Either do a drop down curb, or go with those shower screen with frame. If not nothing to up the shower screen for your door to open.

hehehe... ;)

yeah...yesterday was me and wife's 3rd year anniversary...

no big prezzies to give or getaways to go to coz budgetted for reno and furnishings ler... :(

maybe surprise her with an ipod touch since she craving for an mp3 player... :idea:

wah...so nice. But now still got pple use mp3 player ah?? Thought most pple use HP as player le.

Buy ipod touch might as well get iphone already. No need carry till 2 device. keke

Lol...try to trap me izit?? 8|

a few years savings la...i dun like debts (except HDB coz bo pian) so will only pay for what i can afford :P

haha...u all forgot ler i doing laminate flooring for my MBR and common bedroom? :rolleyes:

those tiles they put there for the tilers to hop around when they bored la...:P

hehe...its for the tilers to walk within the MBR coz the MBR they were preparing for cement screeding... :)

and yesh, samgalz, i agree with Ang and Seow...best u hack toilet floor bah...for waterproofing issue.

later ur downstairs neighbour complain leaking u LL kena hack the overlaid tiles wor... :)

I was still thinking where all your laminate went to. Thought u got special combo again. haha

RENO WEEK TWO - Lagi more progress

Sneak Peek of the MBR Bathroom

IMG_0193.jpg

hehe...thats all for today folks! :sport-smiley-004:

This is nice!! :good::good:

Got resort feel liao!! At least from this angle. keke

Edited by Angteko